Perth-WRX.com  

Go Back   Perth-WRX.com > Off Topic Discussions > Complaints and Grievances
Register Diddy Kart ArticlesAll AlbumsBlogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Welcome to Perth-WRX, click here to register!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 31-08-2009, 10:09 PM
DCCD Donut Driver

woobla at standard level
Default Fucking dirty abo's

So was down at my parents house in Bunbury on the weekend. We just had finished a barbecue out the back when we heard a lot of abo talk e.g Cunt this, cunt that, white dog cunt this being screamed out the front. So we look out the front of the house (the houses are very close to the footpath, think typical new estate) and its just a few abo's calling each other black cunts, and then getting upset at each other for doing this. So anyway we call the cops and it quietens down.

hour later we go out the front to check all is well, and up the entire side of the street one or more of these street ape's has smeared human shit all over the letter box's and the front of my sisters car (crappy old bunky) and spread shit all up the pavements, and footpaths, wiped shit all up our neighbours car, and all over the lawns. This was all up the street from our house to about 5 houses down, covered in shit. There was even hand marks covered in shit on the windows.

I love our indigenous wildlife.

The way these animals behave never ceases to amaze me.

Tags
abo, cathy freeman what have you done, coon! its not just a cheese, die coons die, dirty, fucking, scoobygez loves the coon-tang