Perth-WRX.com  

Go Back   Perth-WRX.com > Off Topic Discussions > Complaints and Grievances
Register Diddy Kart ArticlesAll AlbumsBlogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Welcome to Perth-WRX, click here to register!

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-09-2009, 10:18 AM
Flat Four Father

Jezza at standard level

lol another abo thread.

one of my friends was car jacked by a group of abbo's in joondalup - one of them walked into the middle of the road in front of the car, and naturally my friend hit the brakes hard. just when he was looking around wondering if they were ok, a group of them jump in his car and push him out. luckily his car was found later on in malaga, but it smelt like coon and they had stolen: 1x seat cover, dash mat, uni books. WTF would they need any of that for, useless fucks. My friend got on the news for it too - pity they never refer to them as aboriginals when they describe them tho.... but you always know its them anyway!

group of abbo's tried the same thing on me (in midland) too - i noticed a group of them off the side of the road - then one of them kind of pretends to cross the road and just slows down and stops in my lane. i slowed down maybe a little and changed lanes as i was passing him (to avoid hitting him etc), as i sure as hell wasnt gonna stop - and he lunged at the car! i heard a bit of a bump near the rear quarter of the car, look back in the mirror and he's lying/sitting up on the kerb looking at me! I drove straight to the cop shop and reported the incident - while i was there 2 other people had reported someone being hit by a car there too (it was peak hour). Cops said they had been hanging round there all day and were off their chops.

I've met/known some pretty nice people that were aboriginal, but i'd say the majority of the aboriginals around perth etc are scum.
calll me racist, but from personal experience alone, MOST aborginals are criminals, and have the attitude that you owe them something.
Old 01-09-2009, 10:25 AM
Powered by BP98

phizzle at standard level

Quote:
Originally Posted by colonel wrx View Post
Cops said they had been hanging round there all day and were off their chops.
All too fucking hard to go down there and lose a few bullets?

Fuckin knobend tries that shit I'll drop a few gears straight at them.
Old 01-09-2009, 10:28 AM
Sir AntiLag

REXISM at standard level

Quote:
Originally Posted by foxey View Post
Rexism, how do you know Matty?
hey mate im good friends with shane and cherie. we all do Big Day Out every year together also.
Old 01-09-2009, 10:42 AM
Perth WRX Old Skool Cool Dude

BALISTC knows their stuff

I actually have some really nice abo's that live next door to me, with wonderful children.

On Sunday, they challenged me to a water balloon fight.

So after I'd finished boiling the kettle and filling all the balloons up, we had one... great success
Old 01-09-2009, 10:56 AM
Powered by BP98

phizzle at standard level

Quote:
Originally Posted by BALISTC View Post
I actually have some really nice abo's that live next door to me, with wonderful children.

On Sunday, they challenged me to a water balloon fight.

So after I'd finished boiling the kettle and filling all the balloons up, we had one... great success
You got that text message too. I laughed so hard I nearly shat. For serious.
Old 01-09-2009, 12:24 PM
Scoobie Noobie

MY 01 WRX at standard level

Quote:
lol another abo thread.

Cops said they had been hanging round there all day and were off their chops.
Great Vegetarian abos now ..... What next?
Old 01-09-2009, 12:34 PM
WRX Hi Five Club

nang3 at standard level

Quote:
lol another abo thread.

one of my friends was car jacked by a group of abbo's in joondalup - one of them walked into the middle of the road in front of the car, and naturally my friend hit the brakes hard. just when he was looking around wondering if they were ok, a group of them jump in his car and push him out. luckily his car was found later on in malaga, but it smelt like coon and they had stolen: 1x seat cover, dash mat, uni books. WTF would they need any of that for, useless fucks. My friend got on the news for it too - pity they never refer to them as aboriginals when they describe them tho.... but you always know its them anyway!

group of abbo's tried the same thing on me (in midland) too - i noticed a group of them off the side of the road - then one of them kind of pretends to cross the road and just slows down and stops in my lane. i slowed down maybe a little and changed lanes as i was passing him (to avoid hitting him etc), as i sure as hell wasnt gonna stop - and he lunged at the car! i heard a bit of a bump near the rear quarter of the car, look back in the mirror and he's lying/sitting up on the kerb looking at me! I drove straight to the cop shop and reported the incident - while i was there 2 other people had reported someone being hit by a car there too (it was peak hour). Cops said they had been hanging round there all day and were off their chops.

I've met/known some pretty nice people that were aboriginal, but i'd say the majority of the aboriginals around perth etc are scum.
calll me racist, but from personal experience alone, MOST aborginals are criminals, and have the attitude that you owe them something.
yeh why the fuck is that?? more reverse racism??
Old 01-09-2009, 02:12 PM
Subaru Tech Division

type25 at standard level

Another good trick for a water balloon fights is to freeze them, it's like being hit with a brick!

A couple of mates of mine used to work at the mazda city service department in east perth, near the coon's park. one day a group of coons were staggering past and this gin stops in the middle of the foot path, hikes up her dress (no undies, the flies probably ate them) and has a dump on the path, stands up and walks off. What class!

the government has it so wrong, apologising to them, and calling them the stolen generation.

they ( the coons) should be apologising to us for being the stealing generation.
Old 01-09-2009, 02:13 PM
Subaru Tech Division

pete gopal at standard level

Quote:
Originally Posted by nang3 View Post
yeh why the fuck is that?? more reverse racism??
yup ive noticed this too and here is my understanding:

Unless media can prove that they were indeed aboriginal AND if the whole group of offenders were aboriginal (ie 19 abos and 1 white abo follower) then they cannot named them as aboriginals as they will get prosecuted.

I do not understand this and if think it's very wrong but

I've had a lunch with Steve Parish (one of the top few australian landscape photographers) one day in Broome and i asked him about model realese forms (for thoses of you who dont know what it is, a simple paper allowing the photographer to use photos that he/she has taken with your face in it). He said to me that he normally doesnt bother, takes a photo and if someone complains he appologises later HOWEVER not the aboriginals. He will not take a single photo of them unless the form is signed because as he says "the aboroginals know the law inside out and will get every single penny out of u".

So useless/thieving bastards they might be but they have the best legal advice in this country

New toy has arrived, 1/4 mile in 11.2 sec and only 114hp!
Old 01-09-2009, 02:14 PM
Subaru Tech Division

sleepy at standard level
Send a message via MSN to sleepy

Must eat a lot of fibre
Closed Thread

Tags
abo, cathy freeman what have you done, coon! its not just a cheese, die coons die, dirty, fucking, scoobygez loves the coon-tang