Perth-WRX.com  

Go Back   Perth-WRX.com > Off Topic Discussions > Complaints and Grievances
Register Diddy Kart ArticlesAll AlbumsBlogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Welcome to Perth-WRX, click here to register!

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 15-06-2010, 04:51 PM
Perth WRX Old Skool Cool Dude

GTB Liberty is a guruGTB Liberty is a guru

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KFdsKTbZ2tY

Honestly - just watch him at work.

Rob Johnson purveyor of the "truth". He so one eyed he can't see straight let alone talk straight.
Old 15-06-2010, 04:56 PM
The Modulator

American Dave is a guruAmerican Dave is a guru

LOL taken from Uncle Rob's MP web site. How about those qualifications there son.

PERSONAL

Birth

Born 17 October 1943, London, UK.
Arrived in Western Australia 1988.

Marital Status

Married.

Qualifications and Occupation before entering Parliament

Company chairman.
Old 15-06-2010, 05:01 PM

Rob Johnson has community service in the blood. Despite the demands of founding a successful coffee and tea importation and retail business in his native England, Rob remained active in his community.

At the age of 35 Rob was elected as a councillor to the London Borough of Sutton and subsequently became Mayor.

In 1988, he migrated to Australia with his wife and four children and subsequently started a family business incorporating an investment firm and a national computer distributorship.

Eager to re-involve himself in local issues, Rob was elected as a councillor to the City of Wanneroo in 1991. The following year he was elected Mayor.

One of the longest-serving members of State Parliament, Rob was elected as the Member for Whitfords in 1993 and, following a re-distribution of boundaries, was re-elected for the seat of Hillarys in 1996.

Rob served in the Court Government as Minister for Works; Services; Citizenship and Multicultural Interests from December 1999 until February 2001.

While living in London he was involved with the registered charity Radio Lollipop – Caring for Children in Hospital and is currently Chairman of Radio Lollipop (Australia).

As the Minister for Police; Emergency Services and Road Safety in the Liberal-National Government, Rob is passionate about ensuring a safer community and cracking down on crime.

http://www.premier.wa.gov.au/Ministe...Biography.aspx

Hmmmmm . . . . "founded" usually means CEO but they have him as "company chairman".

No mention of the "founded" company name . . . . something amiss here.
Old 15-06-2010, 05:06 PM
The Modulator

American Dave is a guruAmerican Dave is a guru

LOL champion of industry, bet Uncle Rob has never gotten his hands dirty once in his life.

"Despite the demands of founding a successful coffee and tea importation and retail business in his native England, Rob remained active in his community."
Old 15-06-2010, 09:54 PM
Sign me up!
uh oh

gumby at standard level
Send a message via MSN to gumby

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kato View Post
I've driven a hire truck back from Kal and it struggled to do 100kmh downhill. Doubt I deserved to be shot though...

Just sit back for 10 mins? It is after all a very long drive, so 10 mins makes sfa difference.
Nah mate, if it was something like a hire truck or some other vehicle that I could see it being an issue or not safe to get up the speed, then Id be quite understanding, but there was no reason that I could see other than the guy was out for a long relaxing drive.
Normally, on a 50min drive (Kambalda to site) it wouldn't phase me too much about the slower driver, but my passenger being EXTREMELY irritating and made it nearly unbarable lol. Just wanted to get to site to be rid of him

Anyway, it was a shit day and I was in a particularly bad mood when I got back to my room, looking back on it, the drive wasn't so bad (bar the passenger)
Old 16-06-2010, 07:38 AM
Burnout!

Kato is a guruKato is a guru

Ah yes...

I've had a passenger start throwing a stubby holder at me because they got bored on the trip into Kal. That sure as hell makes anything getting in your way 100x worse!
Old 16-06-2010, 12:04 PM
Subaru Tech Division

pete gopal at standard level

This thread gives me the shits:
http://www.perth-wrx.com/vb/quokka/34698-fs-iphone-cracked-screen-repair.html
no need to bump an add for a service (which should be in another forum) every farking day....i'll pay $200 to have my screen replaced somewhere else instead

New toy has arrived, 1/4 mile in 11.2 sec and only 114hp!
Old 16-06-2010, 12:43 PM
Subaru Tech Division

smerm07 at standard level

^^ lol
Old 22-06-2010, 03:00 PM

Default Idiot Thief

When someone (NOT me) accidentally leaves a mobile phone on a store counter then the next person thinks they can pick it up and take it home.

Well . . . often best to check if there is a security camera watching you and best not to do it at a pharmacy where you have then picked up your script with your name and address and signature

So . . . hope you heed the SMS sent to return the phone to that pharmacy OR enjoy your time with the Police
Old 23-06-2010, 01:22 PM
Potty Training Scoobie Noobie

cameltoemcgee at standard level

The Shithouse fucking road that is south-west highway... i was enjoying a rather leisurely drive down south, just cruising along down a flat straight stretch of road that is flat and straight for as far as i can see into the distance... listening to some tunes, generally minding my own business... and WHAMMM!!!! suspension bottoms out! i was going a bit faster than the speed limit, only about 140 though, but seriously. what the fuck. if i had a shit car i probably would have crashed even if i was doing 80... now, $260 later my beloved car is ok again, not before a wheel alignment and new bushes and shit...

beware of southwest hwy everyone! beware!!!

Tags
grrrrr, things, v20