Perth-WRX.com  

Go Back   Perth-WRX.com > Off Topic Discussions > Complaints and Grievances
Register Diddy Kart ArticlesAll AlbumsBlogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Welcome to Perth-WRX, click here to register!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 14-02-2010, 12:06 AM
Banned

jessw at standard level
Default tailgating the "new black" in driving

Hey all the last few weeks ive been out driving a bit more and ive found tailgating to be the norm. Nothing scarier than going from seeing nothing in my rearview then looking again and theres a massive 4wd with bullbars screaming up behind me while i have a baby in the back
and the other day in nedlands i had to swerve over to the side because some f@$tard was so close behind me i could hardly see his bonnet in the rearview and if i slowed down he wouldve rearended me he continued up the road and got stuck behind someone else (and no its not because im driving like a grandma ) < in saying that though lately its been the 40+ 4wd and sml hatch owners - some grandma/grandpas too!
Ive started just pulling over now and letting them go family/my safety is more important but there are times when i cant pull over and their f@#king stupidty poses a serious safety risk and i have to pray they dont hit me and that karma deals with them sooner rather than later!!!

In my local paper they said 600+ people got done for tailgating last year is that from people reporting or is that stats from rear-end accidents?

(just some clarification on other threads ive read) If i get their plates can i report them and if i do report does anything actually get done about it?

just to put my last 2 cents in bloody mother f$#king useless morons who most of the time only end up 1 or 2 cars in front of me further up anyway and then theres the great satisfaction of sometimes being able to pass them further along cos they get stuck (breathe )

Last edited by jessw; 14-02-2010 at 01:08 AM.

Tags
driving, new black, tailgating