Perth-WRX.com

Perth-WRX.com (http://www.perth-wrx.com/vb/cmps_index.php)
-   Complaints and Grievances (http://www.perth-wrx.com/vb/complaints-grievances/)
-   -   Evo-R - Public service announcement !! (http://www.perth-wrx.com/vb/complaints-grievances/57717-evo-r-public-service-announcement.html)

DukeDrifter 10-03-2014 06:25 PM

[QUOTE=fatboy;790796]Oh no i don't care if you put it out there or not, not my problem! But if the fronts have been found to be true, then logically, there doesn't seem to be an argument to be had there!

Not that i care one way or another, but you had conformation from PMU that the fronts were infact made by them and it is still part of the argument

I personally would be focussing on the rears if i had a suspition, and once [U]confirmed[/U] then go about the warning (not that i do that but meh, each to their own i guess)[/QUOTE]

Simply trying to put the whole story out there not a partial view of it.

mao 10-03-2014 06:37 PM

Taylor: Forgot to mention, the front pads were made in 2012/13 not 6 years ago. Again, please verify with supplier and distributor whose name is printed on the box.

The rear pads are also 800deg made by Proj Mu.

I offer Japanese parts in Australia at competitive prices and lots of businesses dont like it. It is your right as a customer to question if the parts are genuine, but as I mentioned my PM to you, call Japan to verify.

DukeDrifter 10-03-2014 06:44 PM

[QUOTE=mao;790801]Taylor: Forgot to mention, the front pads were made in 2012/13 not 6 years ago. Again, please verify with supplier and distributor whose name is printed on the box.

The rear pads are also 800deg made by Proj Mu.

I offer Japanese parts in Australia at competitive prices and lots of businesses dont like it. It is your right as a customer to question if the parts are genuine, but as I mentioned my PM to you, call Japan to verify.[/QUOTE]

I suggest you re-read the first post as Project Mu Australia have contacted Project Mu Japan because they are the same company to clarify the legitimacy of what i purchased. They then used the photos i sent them to check their records proving that the front are infact a HC+ compound and made over 6 years ago while the rear pads they did not make.

Project Mu Japan also record all serials of the pads they make and they dates they are made for a record. Secondly Japanese Project Mu's are Teal just like 99% of the markets they supply. They have 2 major suppliers that they allow to re-brand for other Asian domestic markets not Australia.

lachy294 10-03-2014 06:44 PM

Lol so they aren't projECT mu?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

American Dave 10-03-2014 06:45 PM

seems pretty clear to me

mao 10-03-2014 06:47 PM

The rears pads are made in Japan by Project Mu. Verify with Project Mu Japan or the distributor's name on the box once EBC replies that they dont make that pad.

DukeDrifter 10-03-2014 06:49 PM

[QUOTE=mao;790807]The rears pads are made in Japan by Project Mu. Verify with Project Mu Japan or the distributor's name on the box once EBC replies that they dont make that pad.[/QUOTE]

Then why would Project Mu Japan deny making them ?

I threw the boxes out because i didn't give a shit when i picked them up off you and i only gave a shit when you sent me a private message and a bullshit attempt to pull the wool over my eyes

MadDocker 10-03-2014 06:52 PM

In my opinion, EvoR have never done themselves any favors when dealing with the various issues over the years. Scattered comments, points missed or ignored and an attitude of "sort it out yourself" comes across pretty strongly.

Right or wrong in this case, the response isn't very good and doesn't fill me with confidence to say the least.

The response from Project MU stating these are old pads and then pads that have not been made by them seems much, much more credible than "it is call Japan"...

Could be a cheap and easy lesson in customer relations if you took it on board, however, I strongly doubt you will.

astralex 10-03-2014 06:56 PM

I like this game. One person posts email from PMU Australia stating that the rear pad is not theirs. Plain and simple. Second person cries foul that first person should contact PMU in Japan, because the answer will be different...

It's like pointing at a red sign and saying it's blue.

apg39 10-03-2014 07:00 PM

RoflMAO.