Perth-WRX.com  

Go Back   Perth-WRX.com > Vendors and Sponsors > Evolution R
Register Diddy Kart ArticlesAll AlbumsBlogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Welcome to Perth-WRX, click here to register!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 24-01-2012, 11:57 PM
Potty Training Scoobie Noobie

Rob83 at standard level

hi mao do you have x force headers un equal length ones for a 06 wrx 2.5 litre and how much are they worth doing ill be getting a tune soon from your place hopefully
Old 25-01-2012, 12:59 PM
Flat Four Father

mao at standard level

Hi mate, X-force has released a turbo-back for the MY10 GT Lib Wagon with twin muffler outlets, showing availability as well. Price is $1300.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BXT View Post
Anything for MY10 GT Lib wagon?

Hi Rob, X-force does only the tuned length which is 4-2-1. The X-force extractors, which include the up-pipe, are priced at $480.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob83 View Post
hi mao do you have x force headers un equal length ones for a 06 wrx 2.5 litre and how much are they worth doing ill be getting a tune soon from your place hopefully
Old 25-01-2012, 05:07 PM
Sir AntiLag

BXT at standard level

Quote:
Originally Posted by mao View Post
Hi mate, X-force has released a turbo-back for the MY10 GT Lib Wagon with twin muffler outlets, showing availability as well. Price is $1300.
Thanks Mao, just checked their website but can't see anything. Is that price for stainless or mild steel? Does it have a cat?

Is it possible to get some pics even if it's not up on their website yet? I'm keen to see how they've done the dump pipe off the back of the turbo. The Invidia system I've been looking at has basically a flat plate in front of where the waste gate gases come out of the turbo which makes the dump pipe almost useless.

See the first pic:
Invidia USA.

At worst the collector should look like the other traditional dump collectors from other turbo subarus or have a splitter at best.

Thanks again Mao.
Old 25-01-2012, 07:21 PM
Flat Four Father

mao at standard level

No probs. As it is a new system with no listing yet on the website and catalogues, I will proceed to get some pics for this system with further details and post them up on Friday.

I believe it comes with the dump pipe you want and high flow cat, but I have to confirm this with the pics on Friday.

Cheers.

Quote:
Thanks Mao, just checked their website but can't see anything. Is that price for stainless or mild steel? Does it have a cat?

Is it possible to get some pics even if it's not up on their website yet? I'm keen to see how they've done the dump pipe off the back of the turbo. The Invidia system I've been looking at has basically a flat plate in front of where the waste gate gases come out of the turbo which makes the dump pipe almost useless.

See the first pic:
Invidia USA.

At worst the collector should look like the other traditional dump collectors from other turbo subarus or have a splitter at best.

Thanks again Mao.
Old 27-01-2012, 10:47 PM
Flat Four Father

mao at standard level

BXT - PM sent

For all you guys with an existing X-Force Cannon muffler system, the X-force does a Varex bolt on in place of the old cannon muffler. So installation will be bolt on, with new sticks welded and wiring to be done.

Last edited by mao; 03-02-2012 at 06:20 PM. Reason: more info
Old 29-01-2012, 11:58 AM
Potty Training Scoobie Noobie

Stalker at standard level

Hey Mao,

Can you do (and what would the pricing be) for catback centre pipe and Y pipe to replace the factory piping on a 2008 Foz XT? Basically what MRT are selling here... (https://www.mrtperformance.com.au/pr...search-results)

I already have Magnaflow mufflers that were a bolt on to the stock setup.

Cheers, Brad.
Old 29-01-2012, 09:37 PM
Flat Four Father

mao at standard level

Thanks for the enquiry.

X-Force systems are manufactured as a catback and turbo back. The centre replacement and Y-pipe sections can be bought separately, but was not manufactured as a diff-back match to the factory system, so some adjustmens and welding may be necessary. Price --- $650
Old 29-01-2012, 09:49 PM
Flat Four Father

mao at standard level

BXT --- Attached are the pic of the X-Force system. Cat is included and also the dump is the open type which allows for more wastegate gas flow.

Catback:

Dump/Front Pipe with high-flow cat included:

Quote:

See the first pic:
Invidia USA.

Thanks again Mao.
Old 30-01-2012, 12:45 AM
Sir AntiLag

BXT at standard level

Thanks for the pics mao, however they are clearly not for MY10+ GT Liberty. That dump pipe is from previous models where the turbo is in the usual position. MY10+ GTs have the turbo mounted under the engine and therefore have a totally different dump pipe hence the link I originally posted.
Old 30-01-2012, 12:46 AM
Subaru Tech Division

SyncSubaru at standard level

XForce going onto my car in 2 weeks, finally, should sound great! Fingers crossed!

Tags
exhaust, muffler, systems, varex, xforce