Perth-WRX.com  

Go Back   Perth-WRX.com > General WRXing > General Subaru Discussion
Register Diddy Kart ArticlesAll AlbumsBlogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Welcome to Perth-WRX, click here to register!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 22-02-2007, 07:48 PM
Subaru Tech Division

vyper at standard level

Quote:
Originally Posted by redly rocket
You dont leave your straightening irons on all night do you? haha otherwise they wont do much good me thinks.
Clamp the fkers balls, then youll see.....
Old 22-02-2007, 07:58 PM
Subaru Tech Division

Brendan08 is unrated
Send a message via MSN to Brendan08

i got my boxer..hes pretty mean...anytime some one strange comes to the door he jumps n barks like wild..when its people hes seen before hes tame n lovley
Old 22-02-2007, 08:36 PM
Sign me up!
Nazi Sled Driver

DAN682 at standard level
Send a message via ICQ to DAN682 Send a message via MSN to DAN682 Send a message via Yahoo to DAN682

Do what the Cannington RSL did 10 or so years ago.

Get a roll of barbed wire, unroll it in your roof, then plug it into a wall socket!

Only 1 dude ever broke in again, he is probably still in the roof cooking away.
Old 22-02-2007, 08:46 PM
Perth WRX Old Skool Cool Dude

Elrico at standard level

Quote:
Originally Posted by MRWATO2U
you guys should be careful...

if you have a half a pool cue under your bed for safety with no pool table, come the time to use it and you do it well, you can get done for pre-meditated assault. same with if you have a single golf club etc.
The trick to avoiding this is putting a ball and mit with ur bat. I have full catchers gear plus a 33" 28oz metal baseball bat, mits etc. You put ur bat with ur ball and mit (funny enough in reach of yourself) and when they come in, you ask them to come play baseball. When they look at you like "WTF!? Is this guy on crack!?" you lunge at them with a can of lynx and throw a few monopoly pieces at them. I reccomend the thimble and horse, dmg over size!
Old 22-02-2007, 08:48 PM
Perth WRX Old Skool Cool Dude

Elrico at standard level

Quote:
Originally Posted by DAN682
Do what the Cannington RSL did 10 or so years ago.

Get a roll of barbed wire, unroll it in your roof, then plug it into a wall socket!

Only 1 dude ever broke in again, he is probably still in the roof cooking away.
So the poor ol' electrician like myself goes up there, just minding my own business, installing a powerpoint and BAM!. Thanks for coming, you got barbed wire in ur anus giving you 240v. such mean mean clients!
Old 22-02-2007, 08:52 PM
Sign me up!
Nazi Sled Driver

DAN682 at standard level
Send a message via ICQ to DAN682 Send a message via MSN to DAN682 Send a message via Yahoo to DAN682

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sphoolin
So the poor ol' electrician like myself goes up there, just minding my own business, installing a powerpoint and BAM!. Thanks for coming, you got barbed wire in ur anus giving you 240v. such mean mean clients!
I didn't say I condoned the idea, but it was highly effective

Crazy old war veterans I tells ya!
Old 22-02-2007, 09:17 PM
Flat Four Father

NVRENUF at standard level

yeah hard thing . u can buy comercial grade sensors that send a beam to each other and if something cross's the beam it sets off. I have my alarm system armed at night except my room and i have a seperate keypad next to the bed which controls the system.

the garadge runs off same alarm system though has its own designated area and keypad and can be armed and disarmed seperatly to the house area, but still run off same system and rings out when set off.

plus i have full house roller shutters and complete 24 hours recording securit cameras on every corner and angle of the house.

on top of that car has keypad secuity and another car parked behind it so it would take some fuckn bull shit effort to get my car out of here with out me knowing before they even get close to the car.

I set all this system alarm and cameras up my self so if u need any help at all let me know. happy to help.
Old 22-02-2007, 09:23 PM
Sign me up!
Nazi Sled Driver

DAN682 at standard level

Quote:
Originally Posted by NVRENUF
yeah hard thing . u can buy comercial grade sensors that send a beam to each other and if something cross's the beam it sets off. I have my alarm system armed at night except my room and i have a seperate keypad next to the bed which controls the system.

the garadge runs off same alarm system though has its own designated area and keypad and can be armed and disarmed seperatly to the house area, but still run off same system and rings out when set off.

plus i have full house roller shutters and complete 24 hours recording securit cameras on every corner and angle of the house.

on top of that car has keypad secuity and another car parked behind it so it would take some fuckn bull shit effort to get my car out of here with out me knowing before they even get close to the car.

I set all this system alarm and cameras up my self so if u need any help at all let me know. happy to help.
WTF Are you trying to run a supermax prison or something?
I would be changing suburbs if you need to do that dude
Old 22-02-2007, 09:27 PM
Flat Four Father

NVRENUF at standard level

na thats just me being paradoid haha car is only one part.. plus mrs can be safe when im not home as well.

plus i love my gadgets lol

Last edited by NVRENUF; 22-02-2007 at 09:50 PM.
Old 22-02-2007, 10:00 PM
Sir AntiLag

uglycong at standard level

My house got broken into. Bastards even went into my room while i was asleep and took my wallet and shit

Tags
brake, house, overnight