Perth-WRX.com

Perth-WRX.com (http://www.perth-wrx.com/vb/cmps_index.php)
-   General Subaru Discussion (http://www.perth-wrx.com/vb/general-subaru-discussion/)
-   -   police harrassment (http://www.perth-wrx.com/vb/general-subaru-discussion/1500-police-harrassment.html)

rocket 24-09-2005 04:34 AM

whats his name??sounds like he's a bit of a road nazzi,is he a young whipper snapper or a should be retired fuzz??

NVRENUF 24-09-2005 07:02 AM

The car before my wrx was bullshit low and dark limos i would have givin it a yellow too. but never got one. drve around for 2years. pulled over twice ever in it.
first time licence check second time i knew the person ...

Wrx never got pulled over once. though i had made sure the wrx is mostly legal permits etc etc. Granted it helps knowing most of them but its al about
those first impressions u make..
unfortunally greg ya made bad impressions on this person now it will stick for ever lol..

Sell ya car get a new one..

methd 24-09-2005 09:05 AM

You drive like a dick, you get followed and harassed by cops. You follow the road rules, they'll leave you alone. Simple as that... i've sat on both sides of the fence and know :)

BM747 24-09-2005 09:19 AM

Fair enough they are the police, but it is possible that they are in the wrong. Here in Broome, up until around 4 months ago i was harassed like buggery by a particular boy in blue. Fair enough my exhaust hung low, and i eventually had that rectified. I also have a v6 STI wing, to which he maintained was illegal and impaired my rear vision, until i printed pictures from subaru.com.au.

Eventually he went a bit too far and tried to pin my womans for doing 25km over the speed limit, which is 60km/h past aschool, in the opposite direction to which she was actually travelling. This was also allegedly to take place 5 minutes before she was caught, when in natural fact she was at work, and had only just left to come home for a lunch break.

We took matters to court, but before we could do that, the superintendent dismissed the fines, asked us to keep it quiet, and transferred the particular officer to Port Hedland, a town where there are no decent cars.

I could never understand his reasoning, or what his particular issue with the car was, but alas justice did prevail, and doing the right thing eventually paid off, for once.

[I 86 I] 24-09-2005 10:39 AM

[QUOTE]too far and tried to pin my [B]womans[/B] for doing 25km over the speed limit[/QUOTE]

hrmm so was that more than one fine or what?? lol

BM747 24-09-2005 11:29 AM

hehhehe yeah i wish...na monogomy all the way.

that is how we affectionately refer to our female companions in this here coutry town y'hear

Giddyup 24-09-2005 04:34 PM

Greg, how bout gettin new plates perhaps. Outta sight, outta mind. Creepin is now tainted forever whether you like it or not. Change em.

PsYcHeD 24-09-2005 04:41 PM

AFAIK, he has got new std W.A plates Dan.

mr_psi 24-09-2005 05:40 PM

there gone arent they?

methd 24-09-2005 05:45 PM

yer, theyre gone, but the car still looks the same, with that weird painted CF bonnet with perspexs in it, that sticks out like a sore thumb.