Perth-WRX.com

Perth-WRX.com (http://www.perth-wrx.com/vb/cmps_index.php)
-   General Subaru Discussion (http://www.perth-wrx.com/vb/general-subaru-discussion/)
-   -   WRX STi 22B for sale (http://www.perth-wrx.com/vb/general-subaru-discussion/51136-wrx-sti-22b-sale.html)

V3 RA 21-09-2012 08:19 PM

[QUOTE=ALLPAWS;711096]Dead set, no bullshit. An F40 even tho is an awesome car has no air con, stereo or even power steering(I think). They are also are Italian so prone to breaking down alot and being a pain to own and maintain in general.

The 22B is rare, has pedigree and is a limited edition too - just as fun to throw around a racetrack and only enthusiasts will want to pull u up to oggle to car, not every bogan within viewing disance.[/QUOTE]

Get off the pipe!

MISSWRXYSTi 21-09-2012 08:27 PM

So in 6 months you will have $85k for a 14 year old car...one would be assuming that would be savings as a bank wouldn't loan that amount on that age car ?

I would be buying a house, or another house if you own one already ...

ALLPAWS 21-09-2012 08:34 PM

Well if u like Fezza's so much buy my wifes MR-S and put one of those try-hard bodykits on it . . .

Anyways, from my experiences with hi performance bikes, owning and riding Italian ones is very frustrating(and expensive but ignoring this) compared to their Japanese rivals.

I put over $60K into a few Mazda RX's over the years so not fussed about 85K for basically a new car.
I paid almost 75K for a Audi A4 8 years ago and that was a mistake as struggling to sell it for more than $12K.
We also lost $40K in 2 years on a SLK . . .should I go on???

I love my cars/bikes but have to be a bit more careful due to economic conditions in recent times.

DukeDrifter 21-09-2012 10:32 PM

Only buy it if you'll actually use it 85k is a lot for a garage ornament

teejay 21-09-2012 10:37 PM

[QUOTE=ALLPAWS;711096]Dead set, no bullshit. An F40 even tho is an awesome car has no air con, stereo or even power steering(I think). They are also are Italian so prone to breaking down alot and being a pain to own and maintain in general.

The 22B is rare, has pedigree and is a limited edition too - just as fun to throw around a racetrack and only enthusiasts will want to pull u up to oggle to car, not every bogan within viewing disance.[/QUOTE]

Are you actually for fucking real?

Id ban you if I could.

Dan [GTI] 21-09-2012 10:44 PM

[QUOTE=DukeDrifter;711115]Only buy it if you'll actually use it 85k is a lot for a garage ornament[/QUOTE]

This ^^^

It shits me every time a beautiful peice of automotive engineering is "moth-balled" and becomes just another dust collector.

Cars deserve to be driven and if its a proper balls-out performance car then they should be driven hard from time-to-time.

It is just something I could never do, if I have spent the money and worked the hours to buy a car (no matter what car) I am going to drive it.

muggz 21-09-2012 10:45 PM

^^^^
LOL.

No seriously, buy 22b, gut it, cage, motec & skids!

JDM_STYLE 21-09-2012 11:13 PM

[QUOTE=DukeDrifter;710805]:( what about out s204s the only 2 in oz aren't they ?[/QUOTE]

There are a couple of B-regs, a conversion and when it comes to personally imported ones there's one on the mainland and one on Christmas island.

There's also now a S206 over east which was bought in via race rally rego and will be used as a track car.

[QUOTE=Saint_23;710808]Explicit had the silver S204 which he sold last year from memory. It is still in perth somewhere.
JDM_Style has the blue S204. Havent seen it in a while, he might show up.

There is an S201 in Perth as well, but it wont show up.
There is also a B-reg S202, but it is only used for track work.[/QUOTE]

Will try turn up for the Langley Park meet weather pending but need to bail @ 10 and can't join the cruise part as I have other business to attend to.

Ramon works on Sundays so the 201 won't be coming.

trainwrex 21-09-2012 11:51 PM

Lol drive a Ferrari then tell me whether you would prefer a 22b..

. Can gaurentee you it's not a Subaru of any description..

Dan [GTI] 22-09-2012 12:13 AM

[QUOTE=trainwrex;711129]Lol drive a Ferrari then tell me whether you would prefer a 22b..

. Can gaurentee you it's not a Subaru of any description..[/QUOTE]

[I]As if?? how would you know?? Its not like you have a Stupid Fast Ferrari and a Mentally Modified Subaru... [/I]Ohhh wait, you do.

[SIZE=1]***LUCKY BASTARD[/SIZE]