Perth-WRX.com  

Go Back   Perth-WRX.com > General WRXing > Introductions
Register Diddy Kart ArticlesAll AlbumsBlogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Welcome to Perth-WRX, click here to register!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-01-2006, 01:13 AM
WRXRW

fairy muff, but here is my reasoning against its lack of rawness based purely on its dynamics. its a grand tourer, not in any way designated H.O. it did however mark the return of the aussie supercar battle between holden and ford which continues to this day at the school yard every lunch time. for the time, back to back, the GT is a much better car than its fishermans bend rival. as for the older, VN SS Group A, well, a true classic and represents what doing battle against Sierra's and GTR's can do to the breed. can't beat them, let cams sign its death warrant! the only way holden ever wins *winks*

any GT, but especially in 25th and 30th anniv models, its a big cop the lot burger from fast eddies, sloppy when cold but downright satisfying when it hits that spot. even the current spec gt and p's can't have claim to legendary bill burke specials of the day so the EB or EL can hold their taxi on steroids heads high.

the 25th is a landmark car for ford, having played second fiddle to holden ever since the last ESP rolled off the geelong plant.

an XR GT or even an XT will make my collection one day too, as for a holden, maybe a VSII 215/Hydratrak series, love that last model before the VT, but not that shocker, the GTS-R!

anyway, this perth-wrx or perth-boats?
Old 13-01-2006, 09:13 AM
WRXRW

What a wild road to motorvation 06. Last 48 hours have pushed it to breaking point. Its so very close, but its the little things that punish you so hard.

Through no fault of Maxiumum Motorports, but rather its people such as the person responsible for the moulded wrc style carbon fibre door trims, the company who brings in new colour combination trim for my second COBRA passenger race seat and now, and perhaps the biggest let down, the new DMS struts might not make it due to road-train complications. these all conspire in creating, in my eyes, a half finished car.

At this stage, Maximum Motorsports want the car there more than me. I am quite happy to pull out this weekend. But they insit this is not a possibility so they are pushing as hard as they can to make it happen. I respect that, and have all the appreciation in the world that they continue to push on. But at what point do you just say, fuck it, im over it.

One more week getting it ready, would of been just perfection on wheels.
Old 13-01-2006, 09:32 AM
WRX Hi Five Club

Chad 241WRC at standard level
Send a message via MSN to Chad 241WRC

Sorry to hear hope it all pans out for you............
Old 13-01-2006, 09:43 AM
STI Master

STi Tuned at standard level

It's always one more week isn't it.

Dude don't worry about struts... we're all just hanging to see this cage & jacks. The jacks are working right? cuz yeah don't bother coming if those jack things aren’t in.
Old 13-01-2006, 09:43 AM
STI Master

mrclubspecevo4 at standard level

Quote:
Originally Posted by WRXRW
fairy muff, but here is my reasoning against its lack of rawness based purely on its dynamics. its a grand tourer, not in any way designated H.O. it did however mark the return of the aussie supercar battle between holden and ford which continues to this day at the school yard every lunch time. for the time, back to back, the GT is a much better car than its fishermans bend rival. as for the older, VN SS Group A, well, a true classic and represents what doing battle against Sierra's and GTR's can do to the breed. can't beat them, let cams sign its death warrant! the only way holden ever wins *winks*

any GT, but especially in 25th and 30th anniv models, its a big cop the lot burger from fast eddies, sloppy when cold but downright satisfying when it hits that spot. even the current spec gt and p's can't have claim to legendary bill burke specials of the day so the EB or EL can hold their taxi on steroids heads high.

the 25th is a landmark car for ford, having played second fiddle to holden ever since the last ESP rolled off the geelong plant.

an XR GT or even an XT will make my collection one day too, as for a holden, maybe a VSII 215/Hydratrak series, love that last model before the VT, but not that shocker, the GTS-R!

anyway, this perth-wrx or perth-boats?

You know I love you Ramon.

Hope to see the beast unleashed at MV. let me know if you want to drive down on sat morn with Tristan and I.

Toni
Old 13-01-2006, 09:49 AM
WRXRW

cheers boys, pdiddy's support (more-so the people i know) right now means the world to me.

chris: yeah jax are in, its worth it just for these, but you know me, has to be all perfect and i feel like shit rolling into mv with std struts!

toni: sat morning is possible, want to meet me @ mms?
Old 13-01-2006, 10:09 AM
STI Master

mrclubspecevo4 at standard level

Quote:
Originally Posted by WRXRW
cheers boys, pdiddy's support (more-so the people i know) right now means the world to me.

toni: sat morning is possible, want to meet me @ mms?

What time?

Looking at a 6:30 departure but we may be able to make a slight delay.
Old 13-01-2006, 10:10 AM
Sir AntiLag

geoff at standard level

I hope it gets there, WRXRW @ MV is pratically a tradition!
Old 13-01-2006, 10:35 AM
Insufficient registration

jEstEr? knows their stuff

pfft ramon, who needs struts for antilag ?
Old 13-01-2006, 10:52 AM
WRXRW

scanned through and struts are now in perth as of 15 minutes ago! now all we need is to get them!

bad news though, the carbon trims wont be done this weekend. because of this terrific weather we are having, the mould suffered and its not 100%. so he is rushing to have a back-up plan using the std door trims.

toni: yeah sounds good, i wont find out for sure until later this evening how its all going, call me on 0411039714.

Tags
motorvation, odyssey