Perth-WRX.com  

Go Back   Perth-WRX.com > General WRXing > Introductions
Register Diddy Kart ArticlesAll AlbumsBlogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Welcome to Perth-WRX, click here to register!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 26-08-2011, 05:23 PM
Scoobie Noobie

immacreflections at standard level
Default WA Detailing Trip Help!

Hi guys,

I know some people might take this the wrong way as in Im just an intruder but I dont want it to be seen like that.

I am a detailer from Melbourne and support the wrx.com.au club aswell as other forums.

I had a bunch of guys want me to come over to WA to do their cars and am coming on the 28th in two days until the 4.

2 days ago I had a guy cancel which was one of the big jobs for the trip So I am desperate to find a car to replace it I have 2 spots available.

The reason I ended up here is because I posted it in wrx.com.au and was told to do it here as they dont have many perth members.

I will be working from secret harbour and have the afternoon of the 30th available and the morning of the 31st available still.

Once again I normally wouldnt be for someone just joining a forum for business and I wouldnt have but this is a last minute thing I hope I dont step on anyones toes or offend anyone.

regards,

Mitch

Ps you can see my just some of my work at www.immaculatereflections.com.au and contact me on 0432 839 463

Tags
detailing, trip, wa