Perth-WRX.com  

Go Back   Perth-WRX.com > General WRXing > Introductions
Register Diddy Kart ArticlesAll AlbumsBlogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Welcome to Perth-WRX, click here to register!

Like Tree6Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 04-06-2013, 10:09 AM
WRX Hi Five Club

grape juice at standard level
Default 05 Sti

Howdy,

So i've been on here for quite a while because about 2-3years back i was looking at getting an Sti but i ended up going down the 4x4 path. Since the old man recently bought a boat the fourby never really saw the sand so thought i'd chuck it in an get something fun again.

Its done 126000km
had an exhaust, fuel pump and Ecutek tune by max motorsport about 6 months back so the drives real nice.
Yet to discover what the rims are (if any 1 knows please do tell) as i've only driven the car a few times.

All in all got a really good price on it, but that is reflected by the fact the car needs/needed some tlc.
-few scratches on door handles and pin dents on bonnet)
-replaced all 4 tyres
-oil/filter change this weekend.
-few headlight globes to be replaced
-drivers window switch decides not to work 10% of times i've used it
-1 slight fault which i'm still trying to figure out, but pretty sure the power steering pump might be on its way out. (Repetitive hard cornering causes the steering to temporarily feel like a truck) maybe a shitty hose, i dunno
-think its going to due some pads/have the rotors machined as it dances around a bit under hard braking.

other than that the car drives great, i'm looking forward to putting in the dollars and hours to get it back to the quality car it is. Although having a few small dings and dents makes it a shitload easier to park it at the shops
Attached Thumbnails
IMG_2084.JPG   IMG_2085.JPG   IMG_2086.JPG   IMG_2087.JPG   IMG_2088.JPG  

IMG_2089.JPG  

"All in relation to nothing. Nothing in relation to infinity. A central point to both, And infinitely far from understanding either."

Last edited by grape juice; 04-06-2013 at 10:19 AM.

Tags
05, sti

« Moving | Hello »