Perth-WRX.com  

Go Back   Perth-WRX.com > General WRXing > Introductions
Register Diddy Kart ArticlesAll AlbumsBlogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Welcome to Perth-WRX, click here to register!

Like Tree133Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 26-10-2013, 07:33 PM
DCCD Donut Driver

Sammy82 at standard level

You guys are all fools, this is not a girl you are talking to- it's a guy pretending to be a girl so more of you guys answer his questions lol...
Old 26-10-2013, 07:42 PM
Subaru Tech Division

astralex knows their stuff
Send a message via MSN to astralex

Who gives a shit if it's a girl or guy? They/he/she/it asked a question that could be answered, and so it was. Sandy because your questions weren't answered?
nick73 and DukeDrifter like this.
Old 26-10-2013, 09:04 PM
Potty Training Scoobie Noobie

rada at standard level

I think we should ask for proof
Old 26-10-2013, 09:06 PM
Subaru Tech Division

thehowlfactor knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sammy82 View Post
You guys are all fools, it's a guy pretending to be a girl
I hate it when that happens, especially when you've already paid them.
Old 26-10-2013, 11:16 PM
DCCD Donut Driver

Sammy82 at standard level

Quote:
Originally Posted by astralex View Post
Who gives a shit if it's a girl or guy? They/he/she/it asked a question that could be answered, and so it was. Sandy because your questions weren't answered?
Who gives a shit? Me cos I value honesty dude. Don't get your knickers in a twist, I'm sure this sort of thing happens a lot to you
matto20v likes this.
Old 27-10-2013, 04:46 AM
Subaru Tech Division

astralex knows their stuff
Send a message via MSN to astralex

You value honesty so you're on a free-to-post forum on the Internet? You're in the wrong place then. I still fail to see how the OP's gender makes a difference to the question asked...
Dan [GTI] likes this.

Last edited by astralex; 27-10-2013 at 04:54 AM.
Old 27-10-2013, 07:09 AM
Scoobie Noobie

scoobiegirl at standard level

Well people,I logged onto this site this morning hoping for some answers as to my EL issue and see a full page of replies, then I see people absolutely tear me apart. Rada as Astralex says who gives a s*** But anyways allow me to analyse the pathetic insecure minds we have here because it's the dirty child like minds with their brains between their legs that make them so predictable and easy to analyse. Mainly rada and Sammy, I wondered yesterday with a name like Sammy if you were a guy or girl but it shouldn't really matter! !, rada is that an indian name,if so can I discriminate against you. Sammy why are you so insecure that you need to know about my gender does it really matter.

I shall be honest My name is Angela I am truly female. I have been a fully qualified mechanic of 17 years so this shows that I am not some juvenile newbie to cars,I know what I am on about. I left being a mechanic due to harassment & couldn't change the industry from being a mans world. HONESTY well here's more, I am also a lesbian so I do have a butch side & being a rev head is my only butch side. My 1st 3 relationships were with men but 2.5 years ago I couldn't be with them anymore mentally as men's mind sicken me to the core. Example, (I went to a night club recently & a guy went up to my partner put his arm around her and looked down at d cup boobs. I went up to him looked him in the eye lovingly grabbed his hand & dislocated his thumb). So wondering why I turned well there you go, & things I wish not repeat of events that happened before I turned.
Also (1)females are inquisitive hence my post here as apposed to men they generally wing it & fail.(2) men generally wouldn't have written such a long msg (anyone stopped reading yet)(3)I am willing to prove my womanhood providing I don't send pictures because I have learnt the hard way what sending out pictures of me can do to my dignity & I know that's all you want, men always want more & more & the more graphic the better,I could put my phone number down but that leads me to harassment at 1am, how bout I'll call any insecure little F*** here that have an issue.
I used to be on MX5 forum for years & nobody was ever like this & you mindless, heartless little weeds say this on my 2nd day,my stay here will be short lived I tell you, after I get apologies from both of you little F****S. This is almost lawyer worthy.

After all of this nobody has even answered my question yet

To Astralex thankyou for sticking up for me and my rights here.

I await your replies
Old 27-10-2013, 07:12 AM
Scoobie Noobie

scoobiegirl at standard level

BTW what about all the other females on here, are they dudes, did they have to prove this or are they keeping a low key & just using this to flirt & get you to work on their cars & play dumb.
also I don't work that way, Lesbians would rather do it themselves, that way there no sexual rewards
Old 27-10-2013, 07:25 AM
Subaru Tech Division

Dan [GTI] knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by scoobiegirl View Post
I used to be on MX5 forum for years & nobody was ever like this & you mindless, heartless little weeds say this on my 2nd day,my stay here will be short lived I tell you, after I get apologies from both of you little F****S. This is almost lawyer worthy.

Belated Welcome (however seeing how its gone so far it might be more appropriate to say good bye?).

MX5 forums is a hairdressers forums (coming from a guy with a Mazda 3) so might explain the lack of innuendo . You will need a thick skin to roam the interent and once you get past it there is plenty of info to be found.

This rant reminds me of this: get some girl friends and go to war!

Also if P-WRX isn't for you perhaps try WRX Club of Western Australia (Perth) - Featuring Motorsport, Driver Training, Cruise, Social activities, Forum and Trading Post for WRX enthusiasts.

Last edited by Dan [GTI]; 27-10-2013 at 07:37 AM.
Old 27-10-2013, 07:44 AM
Subaru Tech Division

apg39 at standard level

Can anyone else hear Justin Timberlakes 'Cry me a river' playing in the background?

You're the one who brought gender into the equation, if you know men as well as you say you do then why are you so surprised?
TROLLEY likes this.

Last edited by apg39; 27-10-2013 at 07:55 AM.

Tags
and on this day bra's where burned., equal, gc8, i am lesbian hear me roar, i have a vagina... respect me., length, menopause much?