Perth-WRX.com  

Go Back   Perth-WRX.com > General WRXing > Introductions
Register Diddy Kart ArticlesAll AlbumsBlogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Welcome to Perth-WRX, click here to register!

Like Tree12Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 16-02-2016, 05:35 PM
Scoobie Noobie

Crockett at standard level
Default Impulse Buy reintro

Hi all
My name is Dave, I'm 43, I have been a member of the Western patrol club for years (am not financial any more) as I have owned 7 patrols, 2xTB42's and 5xTD42's, none of them turbos.
Yes I came to own a wrx in a very hasty fashion. But I've admired them since I first saw them in their debut Aussie rallies.
My reason for getting this one was, it was entry level price, I thought most of its flaws had been disclosed as I've known the previous owner for 3 years as work colleagues, and I knew enough to know it was not a common car in that it was a STI JDM wagon. It's an older one being a 96 and has a few issues but overall is a reasonably tidy car for its age, and it hasn't been modified much, other than a front mount cooler system, headers and exhaust and a set of later model Subaru 18" rims. I also got the original gold 16's as part of the deal
Yes I need this forum more than it need me, but I'm still willing to contribute, in a positive way, wherever I can.
Regards Dave

Ps, pics won't load, so will add separate
Attached Thumbnails
image.jpeg  
ALLPAWS and Sneakynuts like this.

Last edited by Crockett; 16-02-2016 at 05:46 PM.

Tags
buy, impulse, reintro