Perth-WRX.com  

Go Back   Perth-WRX.com > Technical > Mechanicals
Register Diddy Kart ArticlesAll AlbumsBlogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Welcome to Perth-WRX, click here to register!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-03-2007, 09:30 AM
Sir AntiLag

REXISM at standard level

Quote:
Originally Posted by nauli
You don't need the master code...PM me and I will email you the fix.
NAULI, i am in the same situation now and subaru sevice departments are not open on saturdays. my car is 45mins away from my house so im not very happy and need to sort this ASAP.
Old 10-03-2007, 06:30 PM
Potty Training Scoobie Noobie

hy_ at standard level

shit i just had the same situation today as well rexism, keypad decided to forget my code - still not 100% sorted either

i called out the RAC and the guy was a huge help, he contacted someone and got an override procedure that put the keypad in manual mode (no pin # required)

if your still stuck rexism let me know and ill PM the procedure, keep in mind though its not a permenant fix but will enable you to drive your car... i thought mine would be ok in manual mode for today but it somehow put itself back into automatic mode, so i got temporarily stranded again until a mate showed up to lend a hand (you need two people for the procedure to work)

... but i can confirm it definately works (on an my03 at least) because i have used it twice now

ps - the chick i spoke to at subaru ossie park said someone had just called with exactly the same problem, im guessing that was you

NAULI, if you could pm the fix to me as well it might save me getting reamed by subaru to get my pin reset - cheers

Tags
code, master