Perth-WRX.com  

Go Back   Perth-WRX.com > Technical > Mechanicals
Register Diddy Kart ArticlesAll AlbumsBlogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Welcome to Perth-WRX, click here to register!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-11-2017, 01:42 AM
Scoobie Noobie

dingodoggo69 at standard level
Default WRX brake lines on Liberty Brakes?

Hi all,

Recently decided to invest in Liberty GT front calipers for my WRX and been thinking about the parts I need. In terms of brake lines, I wanna get steel braided lines for most performance but I'm unsure as to whether I'll need to buy 2 separate kits, 1 for the WRX and 1 for the Liberty. I read on one of the American forums somewhere that you should be fine buying just WRX lines but there's not a huge amount of info on it. Tried emailing HEL but got no response yet. Any advice would be appreciated, especially from those who have done this mod. It's a 97' GC8 WRX and looking at putting on 4th gen 316mm brakes.

Cheers.

Tags
brake, brakes, liberty, lines, wrx