Perth-WRX.com  

Go Back   Perth-WRX.com > Personal Classifieds > Non Commercial Group Buys
Register Diddy Kart ArticlesAll AlbumsBlogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Welcome to Perth-WRX, click here to register!

Like Tree19Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 26-04-2012, 11:21 AM
DCCD Donut Driver

Deviouskim at standard level

All good with that.
Old 24-05-2012, 07:23 PM
Perth WRX Old Skool Cool Dude

Soksta is a guruSoksta is a guru

Jon/Troy, hate to be a pain but has there been any updates to this at all?
Old 25-05-2012, 07:14 AM
Vendor

T-REXX at standard level

Guys

i have pretty much given up on RCE with a def time frame.

I have emailed them again last night and was told this morning its now JULY... not realy acceptable so ive emailed JON to tell him ill be sending the refund of all the deposits back..

only other option i have for you guys are

ZEROSPORTS Coilovers. If people are keen on these i will do a special price. but PM me for details if u want to go ahead.
Jon will send you the deposits back
Old 25-05-2012, 07:27 AM
Perth WRX Old Skool Cool Dude

Soksta is a guruSoksta is a guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by T-REXX View Post
I have emailed them again last night and was told this morning its now JULY... not realy acceptable so ive emailed JON to tell him ill be sending the refund of all the deposits back..
If there isn't a sense of urgency for this group buy, isn't it a bit drastic to pull the plug straight away?
I can't speak for the everyone involved in this group buy, but if it means that I have to wait until July, I'm not too fussed.

Any chance you can let us decide what we want to do rather than just cancelling and issuing a refund?
Old 25-05-2012, 07:59 AM
Vendor

T-REXX at standard level

if people are happy to wait thats fine.. but problem i face is the dollar is dropping, FEDEX are putting prices up specially on Fuel and its getting hard to keep it at the at price.

If people are 100% committed to this i can still go ahead.. but i really would then need 100% payment up front for the kits..
Old 25-05-2012, 08:33 AM
WRX Hi Five Club

Jon911 at standard level

I don't understand what the issue is here.

You've set the terms for this product at a price and we've all agreed to it. People have all put a decent deposit down to ensure that we mean business. No-ones going to pull out.

What's happening with FEDEX has nothing to do with us the buyers. That's for you to work out between you and your supplier. If the price of transport goes up between now and July, that's got nothing to do with us.

I manage one of the largest retail outlets in Australia, some people have to wait 6 months for their products to come in. That's just the nature of the industry. At the end of the day, we're all telling you that the wait is fine at this stage. You can't origionally inform us that a $500 deposit/rest upon arrival in AUS from each of us is fine, and then suddenly change your terms when you don't even have a proper ETA or our product in the country.
Old 25-05-2012, 08:42 AM
Vendor

T-REXX at standard level

Jon, i havnt said i am changing my price.. i just said its getting hard...

Im just telling you the time frame has shifted... AGAIN!!.. upto u guys if u want to wait

relax

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jon911 View Post
I don't understand what the issue is here.

You've set the terms for this product at a price and we've all agreed to it. People have all put a decent deposit down to ensure that we mean business. No-ones going to pull out.

What's happening with FEDEX has nothing to do with us the buyers. That's for you to work out between you and your supplier. If the price of transport goes up between now and July, that's got nothing to do with us.

I manage one of the largest retail outlets in Australia, some people have to wait 6 months for their products to come in. That's just the nature of the industry. At the end of the day, we're all telling you that the wait is fine at this stage. You can't origionally inform us that a $500 deposit/rest upon arrival in AUS from each of us is fine, and then suddenly change your terms when you don't even have a proper ETA or our product in the country.
Old 25-05-2012, 08:54 AM
Vendor

T-REXX at standard level

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soksta View Post
If there isn't a sense of urgency for this group buy, isn't it a bit drastic to pull the plug straight away?
I can't speak for the everyone involved in this group buy, but if it means that I have to wait until July, I'm not too fussed.

Any chance you can let us decide what we want to do rather than just cancelling and issuing a refund?
I dont want to be the one looking bad if Bilstein keep moving the date...

its already been Early May then Late May, Early June, late June now July. and im still not 100% sure if the time frame is still going to be July.

The time frame is shifting and i dont like holding peoples money with NO FIRM date. Unless the 5 people are HAPPY to wait i will be happy to keep the GB happening. And no where did i mention prices were changing.
Old 25-05-2012, 08:58 AM
Vendor

T-REXX at standard level

I have emailed RCE again about the delivery ETA DATE.. i will make a decision then if this GB is going ahead. If they are still getting told July All good.. but if this is going to keep getting shifted.. ill send the deposits back, then wait till they are IN STOCK and with a FIRM DATE then we can do the GB again WITH THE SAME PRICE and CONDITIONS. I will not be changing it .. But i am not holding money of other peoples with out a def time frame
Old 25-05-2012, 09:36 AM
Vendor

T-REXX at standard level

Quote:
Originally Posted by iMPREZUH View Post
Agree with Troy above. Not in a rush either, but if there is no firm ETA after several months, I'd rather wait another day until there is stock available.

Hi mate

Thank you for your understanding. And i do appologise for the time this is taking to get soughted. RCE them selves are looking very bad with this with their customers but Bilstein have had a few issues.. I just dont want to hold peoples money when i cant give a date..

Tags
bilstein, gb, gtworx, rce, springs, trade girlfriend buy coilovers prosper, yellows