Perth-WRX.com

Perth-WRX.com (http://www.perth-wrx.com/vb/cmps_index.php)
-   Non-WRX Discussion (http://www.perth-wrx.com/vb/non-wrx-discussion/)
-   -   Pet hates (http://www.perth-wrx.com/vb/non-wrx-discussion/24140-pet-hates.html)

Evo2 26-01-2009 01:04 PM

[QUOTE=mattmy99]Yep, that'll be the one. I started as a surveyor on pipelines a few years back, now I'm in an office doing QA and GIS (geographic info - drawing, drafting, facebooking etc...)

The rates are ok, concidering it's so local (and not offshore) but I'm a subby, so cant really comment on what direct employee's are on.

Drop into the QA office some time, and say g'day.[/QUOTE]

If i get a chance mate, will do.. :)

I'm in the same boat, can't really comment on what direct employees are on.. As im only working for a company contracted for the job..

But i would say it is VERY chunky.. considering what we've been offered.. :eek: ... 28 days should almost see 5 figures in my pocket. :D

And thats only for traffic control around the worksite..... :p

GX-REX 05-02-2009 08:00 PM

Must say one of my pet hates is a business that doesnt communicate between employees. Went to get nandos tonight, called ahead and told 10 minutes. Sweet. Get there and pay. Waited over half an hour and saw bulk people come and go. Ask howlong till mine is done to find it had been sitting on the bench since before I got there...

axle 05-02-2009 08:14 PM

[QUOTE=GX-REX]Must say one of my pet hates is a business that doesnt communicate between employees. Went to get nandos tonight, called ahead and told 10 minutes. Sweet. Get there and pay. Waited over half an hour and saw bulk people come and go. Ask howlong till mine is done to find it had been sitting on the bench since before I got there...[/QUOTE]

that sucks hey.........

the common one is chicken treat running out of chicken. Wanneroo store does it all the time.

nang3 06-02-2009 06:12 AM

farken + 2 on the nandos wait while its already ready to go !!

also what shits me is Maccas in Currambine.. i always go there for a big greasy breakie after a big night and they always fuck up the order.. im always still pissed/hungover so i forget to check it in the drive through, but i get home and literally everytime they have forgotten something

markveron 06-02-2009 08:45 AM

one pet hate that really gets me going,
screw driver slips and some part of skin ends up connected to the end of that screw driver. the pain the anger

nice_jay 06-02-2009 09:04 AM

People who pull up to traffic lights in right lane. You get behind them because left lane is longer. Light goes green THEN they decide to indicate right and block you off. If you do it, you too are a cun7.

Köura 06-02-2009 09:19 AM

I hate it when a mate brings his new (ditsy) girlfriend to a poker game, and she wants to play, can't handle her piss, loses her money, packs a sad and cries because we're being mean to her for not teaching her properly, and then she starts throwing bottles and shit at us, then gets in a taxi and problem solved. Back to the game.

nang3 06-02-2009 11:57 AM

mwahahaahahaha yeh ive met a lot of females like that over the years... gets to the point where you start thinking "maybe it is ok to hit a lassie" !!!!!

megs_wrx 06-02-2009 10:52 PM

*Driver doing 80km in 100km in the right lane on the fwy with nothing in front of them... then you overtake them... and then they flash their high beams at YOU.

*Shopping in general, but especially on Thursday and Saturday's... way too packed... I have long legs, I do not like to shuffle like a penguin.

*"Lets stand and have a full on conversation in the middle of the walkway, making everyone walk around us" in shopping centres.

*Alloy gear knob... even when i cover it, it still burns my hand off.

*The sun... I am a ranga after all, it burns me even when I'm in the shade.

doadrift 06-02-2009 11:24 PM

[QUOTE=axle]that sucks hey.........

the common one is chicken treat running out of chicken. Wanneroo store does it all the time.[/QUOTE]

Haha we had that once at Red Rooster Clarkson. I was on the speaker and shes like No chicken.
So I said "... Ummmm... well what else do you have?"

"Chips"

"..."

*Reverses out of drive through*