Perth-WRX.com  

Go Back   Perth-WRX.com > Off Topic Discussions > Non-WRX Discussion
Register Diddy Kart ArticlesAll AlbumsBlogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Welcome to Perth-WRX, click here to register!

View Poll Results: Have your say!
I cant stand the stinking useless parasites. 31 38.75%
I like them and would happily live next door to a family of Aborigines. 6 7.50%
The world would be better without them. 31 38.75%
My life has been affected in a bad way at some time by coons. 30 37.50%
Quinner should get a high five for starting this thread ha ha 26 32.50%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 80. You may not vote on this poll

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 27-07-2009, 03:59 PM
WRX Hi Five Club

deviant at standard level

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pimpreza View Post
If you want to quote bullshit like there was slavery 40yrs ago then you can expect to be called names and like I said there are just as many problems in the US as there are here with their natives, no matter what anyone says to you you will not change your point of view........unless you put yourself in a position to be affected by these people, they are the biggest racists in the world, trust me, 90% of them hate you for no other reason than you are white, they refuse to let go of the past even though most of them have as much white blood as they do black if not more, The government needs to do like they did in the States where there is a cut off point at which you can call yourself Aboriginal, say 60% white then you are classed as white & receive the same treatment as everyone else, no hand out's, no free university, no cheap loans etc etc.
It's a constant excuse for the poor me attitude the majority have........oh I'm aboriginal you took my country, NO we took your ancestors country a couple of hundred years ago, when you get over it you'll be a better person, you weren't born, neither were your parents, grandparents, great grandparents etc etc. you wanted an apology, you got one, has it made any difference........No not a bit yet you harped on about it for years. They do not want to help themselves because they expect whitey to do it for them.
Why do they destroy the places they live?.......because they have no respect for anything and because they know stupid courts, governments & do gooders will slap them on the wrist then re build it for them, I'd suggest you do as I said before and go and mingle with them before you defend them.
I misquoted slavery being in existence 40 years a go but black suppresion was certainly alive and kicking.

No, if someone makes an error in a conversation you point it out without swearing or name calling.

I'm not trying to defend any one point of view or race of people. Again I am trying to promote a healthy conversation to try and understand multiple points of view.

One of the views I take is that I think its time for a bit of give from the Indigenous community, they have an apology, they have recognition as land owners and they have the same rights as all other citizens so now they need to pick themselves up and get on with life. They now live in a modern world so need to adapt to it.

Problem is though as phizzle pointed out who can teach them the best way to live when they dont stand a chance from the day they are born? White Aussies dont want to do it for various reasons and I cant see their community accepting the white fella in to teach them anything anyway.
Old 27-07-2009, 05:39 PM
Flat Four Father

Jezza at standard level

the racism towards aboriginals is due to the belief that they get benefits from the government for 'being lazy' etc etc
you cant give a lollpop to one kid then tell the kid next to them that they cant have one without working for it - the kid without the lollypop will hate the one with it.

i would treat a filthy coon exactly the same as a filthy white person. if some scum swears at me on the train for no reason i'm not gonna like them.
but it just so happens that i have had bad experiences with aboriginals with no respect for anyone or anything MUCH more often than with white people..... this is where that generalisation/racism comes from - and although i know that there are alot of decent aboriginal people out there - as people have said before - i will not trust them or like them UNTIL i know they are not like the scum as above.

the usa has done well, as they dont have much help for the homeless etc... let nature take its course, only the strongest survive. thats life.
it dont matter if you're white or black - if you're scum, you dont deserve to be part of society, get out.

the government should stop babying people and make benefits (if any) minimal. treat everyone equal, and they will become equal.
Old 27-07-2009, 05:55 PM
Sir AntiLag

WHITEMY08 at standard level

At least he is in the recovery position....
Attached Thumbnails
post-12788-1177279298905867097.jpg  
Old 27-07-2009, 05:58 PM
Flat Four Father

Jezza at standard level

some pub in port hedland sprinkles sugar all over the grass to attract ants and deter the locals from lying on it lol
Old 28-07-2009, 07:31 AM
WRX Hi Five Club

Quote:
Originally Posted by colonel wrx View Post
the government should stop babying people and make benefits (if any) minimal. treat everyone equal, and they will become equal.
I agree with that. I hate seeing tax dollars going to CASH benefits. Personally I think benefits should only be paid by redemption against only essential items...So baby bonus money is only paid out when you post off receipts for baby food, clothes etc. If you want beer and smokes then you need to get a job.

Does that picture above kind of upset anyone? I know the bloke probably got himself there...he is the one that drank the booze and wont fix himself but at the same time I cant help but have a bit of a bleeding heart moment seeing another human being badly in need of protection from themselves and no doubt badly in need of medical aid.
Old 28-07-2009, 07:49 AM
Sign me up!
Why stop at two bar?

tuna is a gurutuna is a guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by deviant View Post
Does that picture above kind of upset anyone? I know the bloke probably got himself there...he is the one that drank the booze and wont fix himself but at the same time I cant help but have a bit of a bleeding heart moment seeing another human being badly in need of protection from themselves and no doubt badly in need of medical aid.
i actually laughed, and continue too.
Attached Thumbnails
Aboriginal%20SpongeBob.jpg  

Long live the WRC
Old 28-07-2009, 08:45 AM
Burnout!

Kato is a guruKato is a guru

Spongebob!
Old 28-07-2009, 09:14 AM
WRX Hi Five Club

Quote:
Originally Posted by tuna View Post
i actually laughed, and continue too.
That statement really says a lot about you. It reflects badly on you and reflects badly on P-WRX.
Old 28-07-2009, 09:32 AM
Sign me up!
The Converter

GX-REX at standard level

Quote:
Originally Posted by deviant View Post
That statement really says a lot about you. It reflects badly on you and reflects badly on P-WRX.
It says to me that Stace has a good aussie sense of humour. I personally find it quite funny also. Dont want photos taken of yourself passed out on the side of the street? Dont fuck yourself up. Simple.

Too many do-gooders around to wipe others arses and pick up the slack for the "less fortunate".

I am sure you would find it funny if it was a member on here that had a pic taken when they passed out on the side of the road, but seeing as it is an abo he must be at a disadvantage. My heart really bleeds for him. Wish i could afford to get shit faced day in day out and have someone else pick up the slack. I am too busy working though...
Old 28-07-2009, 09:38 AM
Subaru Tech Division

scoobygez at standard level

Lol at spongebob!!

Looks like a large ham toastie......

Tags
2 sisters 10 cousins and i'm rooting the lot, abo bbq, ay mate you gotta moke?, black cunts, burst, coon lover, crispy coon, dardy ol sinnggg, dats my mulleh, ey mate got a light?, flabbah wabbah jabbah noongah, flames, get off derr!! "my child's climbin' on da stove", hey brudda you wanna phuk my sisda, i aint racist i just dont like black people, maddington trainstation, man, oi white cunt, petrol sniffer, rabbit proof fence, run gordon it da policeman, stinky abbo central heating!!! :), tazered, that"ll fuckn learn ya