Perth-WRX.com  

Go Back   Perth-WRX.com > Off Topic Discussions > Non-WRX Discussion
Register Diddy Kart ArticlesAll AlbumsBlogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Welcome to Perth-WRX, click here to register!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 14-02-2010, 11:36 AM
STI Master

daveygravey at standard level

Best day- was leaving the uk for a new life here...

Worst day- after having some cards and things to send back to my family (2 1/2 yrs of having) yes i know im a slack ass, i got them ready to post was about to post them an then got a call sayin my nan had died who i was about to post gifts an a card too, i still have them here as a constant reminder to always do what i gotta do an not just leave it till later...

Asbestos is real bad shit, i had to weld some plates on beams in the ground so they could put up a new building site was an ex-asbestos factory aparenly the grounds were fine they had a special carpet down, i notice it was pretty dusty when the wind blew a bit at the end of the day i noticed that the carpet was split just up form where i was laying the dust was from under the protective carpet, i really hope i dont get asbestosis, i have see what it can do, hope ur dads ok. that sux mate so there is no come back because they marked the sheets?

Tags
best or worst, happen, thing