Perth-WRX.com  

Go Back   Perth-WRX.com > Off Topic Discussions > Non-WRX Discussion
Register Diddy Kart ArticlesAll AlbumsBlogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Welcome to Perth-WRX, click here to register!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-02-2011, 09:35 PM
WRX Hi Five Club

wrxwgn at standard level

This thread wins I can't stop laughing.
Old 04-02-2011, 09:40 PM
Perth WRX Old Skool Cool Dude

ImPreSiV is a guruImPreSiV is a guru

I like to fart in shopping aisle's and then walk ahead of the mrs, around the next aisle then back into that aisle where my mrs is standing (basking in the ambiance) and then ask her very loudly if she farted... so other people hear..
Old 04-02-2011, 09:47 PM
Sir AntiLag

BXT at standard level

Funniest thread ever.......I have tears rolling down my cheeks from laughing.

The fart I'll never forget was the one my older brother did in my ear on Christmas day morning when we were kids, we were messing around after opening our pressies and somehow he pinned me down at the same time he had one brewing.......No idea why he did it but my ear canal felt every psi of fart gas.......my ear was ringing for a while after it too.
Old 04-02-2011, 09:52 PM
Subaru Tech Division

SyncSubaru at standard level

I fart all the time - remind me not to go here...

Except my trick is to run up the hallway at home, and jump into the air and let it rip. Family pisses emselves every time..

Either that or I break it down into like 7 or 8 little farts and they cant believe it just happened.
Old 04-02-2011, 10:47 PM
Sign me up!
Handbrake!!

dtrally is a gurudtrally is a guru

I did a beauty last night, sounded like a CR250 hitting powerband in the first 3 gears, nearly got 4th gear too, lucky I was in the shower!!

A mate did one as he opened his screen door on the front of his house, perfectly timed it to blame the 'creaky' door hinge. It was so well done no one was sure if it was the door or not.

Farting and fart jokes are the only form of humour that are truly international. It transends all languages and cultures. Even my mum and grandmother try not to be amused, but sometimes they just can't help themselves from laughing.
Old 05-02-2011, 07:19 AM
Flat Four Father

NVRENUF at standard level

What is bad is when you let one go thinking your alone should be ok. then just after someone walks in to see you. Generally you try and stand up and walk towards them pushing them back the way they came hoping they cant smell it.

but if you cant and they walk in, all you can think is can they smell it, knowing damn well they can but not saying anything lol
Old 05-02-2011, 07:43 AM
Perth WRX Old Skool Cool Dude

BALISTC knows their stuff

Ahh me and farts go way back.. I'm a deft hand at cup caking, blue flames, and clearing rooms.

Once, I dropped a massive fart in a lift full of Pakistani students.. it didn't smell any different. I was disappointed, as I believed it would cut through the smell and make some people very upset, but to no avail.

Worst fart I ever did was a massive protein bomb at the gym whilst on the bench press.. guys on the next bench cleared out and I even had one guy come up to me after the air had cleared and mention "mate, that fucking stunk so bad". It lingered for 20-30 minutes.

I also clearly remember having a blue flame comp with a particular forum member, ended up charring my shorts.
Old 05-02-2011, 08:15 AM
Subaru Tech Division

red dragon2002 at standard level

Quote:
Originally Posted by NVRENUF View Post
What is bad is when you let one go thinking your alone should be ok. then just after someone walks in to see you.
you know this always seems to happen to me.

reminds me of Mr Methane! If you havent u guys have got to watch it, bloody hilarious! Lets just say but he blew it lol

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XpQQpIOCp_A

My friend also can fart at will, but obviously not as good as Mr Methane
Old 05-02-2011, 08:25 AM
WRX Hi Five Club

Bgwrx at standard level

isnt it weird when you start a relationship you wouldnt dare fart in front of each other then when one of you does you giggle a little bit. now in my situation after two and a half years my girlfriend walks in while im watching tv with a little pedestal blowing on me and stands in front of it, she then uses the fan for an assisted crop dust. isnt love grand
Old 05-02-2011, 08:28 AM
WRX Hi Five Club

Julz at standard level

Ill never forget the day my mate farted in the cinemas, it was one of the harry potter movies (second one i think?) where harry is walking around a maze and there is no background music or anything, it was dead silent and he let off this ripper of a fart!(non stinker)
Everyone in the cinemas started looking around it was hilarious, we could hear people giggling and quietly laughing, kinda killed the whole mood to that part of the movie, but it was so awesome at the same time haha
Later found out that our mates in the front row heard it... and we where at the back! hahahaha

Was gold.

Love this thread ahahaha

Tags
farting, public