Perth-WRX.com  

Go Back   Perth-WRX.com > Off Topic Discussions > Non-WRX Discussion
Register Diddy Kart ArticlesAll AlbumsBlogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Welcome to Perth-WRX, click here to register!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-03-2006, 04:04 PM
Sir AntiLag

Neen at standard level
Send a message via MSN to Neen

Well my first car was a 89 VL Commodore...totally bogan. Loved it at the time though

It ended up getting stolen, being envolved in a high speed chase, ran off the road and wrapped around a tree and I have pics of it in two pieces, down the middle. A bit like chopped ferrari!!!

My second car, for my 18th birthday was a 2000 VT Commodore. Still lives in the driveway but now my dad drives it.

And after loosing my licence for 2 years I have just bought my 2000 WRX love it love it love it
Old 02-03-2006, 04:12 PM
Potty Training Scoobie Noobie

Trits at standard level
Send a message via MSN to Trits

Go the corollas..
First was 1979 Corolla coupe..went thru 3 engines. Now sits in the junkyard at my brothers place

2. 1989 VN V6 Calais
3. 1995 VS V8 Exec
4. MY98 Black WRX (current)

Last edited by Trits; 02-03-2006 at 04:14 PM.
Old 02-03-2006, 04:41 PM
Sir AntiLag

Subaru00 at standard level

First car was a dark blue my99 wrx. miss that thing like crazy. sold to Skipper performance

now driving a black MY00
Old 02-03-2006, 05:04 PM
www.dilettante.net

EXPLICIT at standard level
Send a message via MSN to EXPLICIT

First Love:
1977 Alfa Romeo GTV 2000 (alfetta coupe) - restored with my dad. Sounded fantastic and revved to the heavens, great little car but not too reliable. Traded on....

( had a brief love affair with a 4.2L Petrol, SWB Nissan Patrol, borrowed while the alfa spent many a day on a hoist )

1991 VN Commondore 5.0L ex chaser. Shift kit, cams, zorst, springs, full pimp chocco car....did awesome skids.............and thats about it! Some country bumpkin bought it, put neons on it and gay stickers....

1991 Silvia K's, CA18DET (back in '96 before anyone knew what the hell it was) 3" TBE, Filter, DIY in car bleed valve, custom springs, tints, big arse stereo, went great. My bro had it for a while then got sold off....saw it in car park at rally oz last year, somewhat thrashed.

1965 VW Beetle 1500cc, purple with soft 'roof'. Fuck that was a great car. Kerb to Kerb sideways in that thing in the rain was fanbloodytastic! Young girl bought it, covered it with flower power stickers......

1985 735i Bmw - cruiser - all the mod cons, good on the fuel, rode like a pillow and carried all my drums to gigs around perth for a few years. Traded in on the rex, wholesaled to some dude in joondalup who drives it to this day and keeps it immaculate.

1999 AU Falcon 1 tonner - work car, still resides at work as full time factory hack

2000 WRX Wagon - Explicit was born and had a few incarnations. Learnt alot about car modifications and driving in this car a true tarmac animal.

2003 Porsche 996TT - Explicit take II - Wanted a pork sausage turbo since i could learn to talk and finally living the dream.

soon to be..........1997 XH Falcon Panel Van - work bunky!!!!!

Last edited by EXPLICIT; 02-03-2006 at 05:06 PM.
Old 02-03-2006, 05:19 PM
Sir AntiLag

WRXTATIC at standard level

First passion was 1979 6.6ltr Trans Am.....but since the old man would co sign the loan ended up with

1978 VB Commodore with 355 stroker. 4 speed manual. Back in 90....had full stereo install, 9 speakers (first time anyone in Paraburdoo had seen in car amps / splits / subs.....and full VK body kit.

Traded it in Darwin for a 4x4 and 3 weeks later saw it stripped and burnt on the side of the road
Old 02-03-2006, 06:17 PM
Insufficient registration

jEstEr? knows their stuff

$500 1983 Camira Sedan. my parents traded it in on a car for my sister one day, when i wasn't looking o_0 they got 2k for it tho. I was then handed down her 1992 Charade. 998cc, 3 cylinders of pure power. This is the car i learnt to drive in. Plenty of learning about understeer:P I lost around 10 points in this car, 6 in one hit. Pizza delivery driver spec.

Then my sister moved to europe and i got her 99 daewoo lanos. my bro got the charade and sold it cause he had some debt. I moved out home etc and wanted to prove to my folks i didnt need their help so i bought:

1997 Liberty GX, 2.2 auto sedan. my gf (of the time :/) only had her auto lic so i bought it so that she could drive it if need be. then i joined here, bought some fully hektic my00 rims off geoff one night and it went down hill from there, 2.25" cat back exhaust, stereo, sub, hks air filter (from GAG) saw all the motorsport you guys were doing and decided i wanted some of it.

1998 Liberty RX, 2.5L manual sedan. Powerchip, 2.25" cat back, rear sway bar & links, DBA650 slotteds, RB Comp9 pads and a few other bits. i really really loved this car and still regret selling it. Since i owned it, it has lived with another forum goer mat aka Rspct, who is taking very good care of it

Then finally we get my little beast. Wanting to get into motorsport mroe i didnt want to wrap a 20,000 liberty around a tree or off a hill, so i wanted something cheap and fast. in comes the 1988 mazda 323 gtx, im sure you have all heard enough about it. It was at one point in its life Geoffs bang bus, which is why the backseats are in my shed soaking in disinfectant. She is for sale atm so i can move onto bigger and better things
Old 02-03-2006, 06:18 PM
STI Master

Riggs at standard level

Mine was a 1984 toyota 4 Runner with the removable cab. Had shitloads of fun in that thing it would go anyware, had a big lift kit mud tyres the lot. used to thrash the hell outa it cos it was a shit slow 2.2L, poor old 4Y haha!! now my little sister drives it and its gone from a beefy blokes car to one with an identity crisis!! shes put fluffy pink seat covers in it, hot pink carpet right through & playboy stickers where my hella and opposite lock ones were. im suprised she hasnt painted the whole dam car!! haha it does look kinda cool though.

also had a Kawasaki ZZR 250 which was stolen couple of months ago :-/

Now im in the sti having fun on the road instead of off!!!
Old 02-03-2006, 06:50 PM
WRX Hi Five Club

Carnivore at standard level
Send a message via MSN to Carnivore
Default lol

1st car about 3-4 weeks ago was a mazda mx6 turbo evrything went wrong when i started driving it.. i drove it for a week b4 my parents bought me my sexy wrx and i would be still driving it now but since its in the shop... say ard 2 weeks it will be as good as new ;p
Old 02-03-2006, 06:55 PM
Sir AntiLag

D1josh at standard level

my first weapon was an 89 series 5 rx7. Roll cage, brides, coilovers, mech diff, nardi the works, FULL drifter.... The funniest thing about this car, the rollcage had a sale date on it of 1989, the siccunt japper must of rolled up to mazda, bought a BRAND new rx7 off the showrooom floor, driven STRAIGHT to super autobacs, and said 'i wanna drift this shitter, make it happen!' the rest is history!!!

A cool bloke owns it now down in rocko ;P
Old 02-03-2006, 06:55 PM
Perth WRX Old Skool Cool Dude

waxdass at standard level
Send a message via MSN to waxdass

1. Daewoo lanos. still have it as a uni /daily driver. still does me 600kms to the tank. has a 2" zorst and 4" tip. Used to have 5" monster tacho and shift light until 1 day i went lappin in scabs and got taken the piss

2. 03 Sti

Tags
car