Perth-WRX.com  

Go Back   Perth-WRX.com > Off Topic Discussions > Non-WRX Discussion
Register Diddy Kart ArticlesAll AlbumsBlogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Welcome to Perth-WRX, click here to register!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-10-2006, 09:07 AM
WRX Hi Five Club

gareth at standard level

Yesterday on Scarb Beach Road me and the Lady heading to Innaloo for a coffee. Maroon VN Statesman pulls up next to me a starts accelerating and decelerating "wanna drag actions". The driver and his passenger must be around 18 with two 14/15 years olds in the rear seats. I could'nt be fucked wasting my time with him and not to mention I had a passenger. So he pulls away annoyed and chucks a Jim Beam can at my car. Luckily the dumb shit forgot that while accelerating the wind speed past the car increased and the can landed behind me. Its just JEALOUSLY i think and its a real shame car enthusiasts can't just enjoy there cars without the hassle of having to worry about whats going to happen to my car today.

Last edited by gareth; 10-10-2006 at 09:57 AM.
Old 10-10-2006, 09:49 AM
Sir AntiLag

REXISM at standard level

Quote:
Originally Posted by gareth
Yesterday on Scarb Beach Road me and the Lady heading to Innaloo for a coffee. Maroon VN Statesman pulls up next to me a starts accelerating and decelerating "wanna drag actions". The driver and his passenger must be around 18 with two 14/15 years olds in the rear seats. I could'nt be fucked wasting my time with him and not to mention I had a passenger. So he pulls away annoyed and chucks a Jim Beam can at my car. Luckily the dumb shit forgot that while accelerating the wind speed past the car increased and the can landed behind me. Its just JEALOUSLY i think and its a real shame car enthusiasts can just enjoy there cars without worry about whats going to happen to my car today.
sometimes dont you wish you were in an F100 or something like that. push them into the nearest post!
Old 10-10-2006, 11:01 AM
STI Master

feral at standard level

Quote:
Originally Posted by gareth
Yesterday on Scarb Beach Road me and the Lady heading to Innaloo for a coffee. Maroon VN Statesman pulls up next to me a starts accelerating and decelerating "wanna drag actions". The driver and his passenger must be around 18 with two 14/15 years olds in the rear seats. I could'nt be fucked wasting my time with him and not to mention I had a passenger. So he pulls away annoyed and chucks a Jim Beam can at my car. Luckily the dumb shit forgot that while accelerating the wind speed past the car increased and the can landed behind me. Its just JEALOUSLY i think and its a real shame car enthusiasts can't just enjoy there cars without the hassle of having to worry about whats going to happen to my car today.
did you get the plate number
Old 10-10-2006, 01:35 PM
WRX Hi Five Club

gareth at standard level

Quote:
Originally Posted by feral
did you get the plate number
Unfortunatly Not...
Old 10-10-2006, 01:59 PM
Perth WRX Old Skool Cool Dude

Strubaru knows their stuff

breaker bars, long handled screwdrivers and long handled wheel wrenches are excellent, keep one beside your drivers seat! i got abused at some traffic lights by some tool ages ago for some spirited driving, he yelled that "people like me become victims of road rage" the look on his face when i jumped out with said wrench, calmly walked upto his window (which he couldn't get up fast enough) he wouldn't even look at me, these people are all very big until you stand up to them, works for me every time
Old 10-10-2006, 02:23 PM
Subaru Tech Division

Simon at standard level

name and shame?????

Forester GT
Old 10-10-2006, 05:25 PM
WRX Hi Five Club

EvilCabbage at standard level

Some cock eyed fucker almost wrote myself and the wife off today. Not giving way to traffic and cussed me out when I went about my own way.

Stupid fucker shouldn't have really done it in a car with his business details plastered all over it either.
Old 10-10-2006, 05:36 PM
Subaru Tech Division

Simon at standard level

Quote:
Originally Posted by Strubaru
breaker bars, long handled screwdrivers and long handled wheel wrenches are excellent, keep one beside your drivers seat! i got abused at some traffic lights by some tool ages ago for some spirited driving, he yelled that "people like me become victims of road rage" the look on his face when i jumped out with said wrench, calmly walked upto his window (which he couldn't get up fast enough) he wouldn't even look at me, these people are all very big until you stand up to them, works for me every time
that sounds like a good plan of attack!

wot if you were spotted by a bystander tho could that not be seen as threatening behaviour and reported to the cops???

Forester GT
Old 10-10-2006, 06:02 PM
DCCD Donut Driver

darlyn at standard level

Posted by Strubaru

yes that is true, if you get out of your car and abuse or threaten someone with an attack then you open yourself up for an assault charge.

Especially when you were in the wrong in the first place, you said that someone went off at you because of your spirited driving (driving like a dickhead more like it)

There are designated places for that kind of driving, on the race track, driving flat out on the roads in a WRX just gives all us a bad name and then when someone gets ticked off that they dont like driving on the roads with hoons and you get out and threaten them with a iron bar....

Who's the idiot here.........him or you???????

Last edited by darlyn; 10-10-2006 at 06:05 PM.
Old 10-10-2006, 10:29 PM
STI Master

methd at standard level
Send a message via MSN to methd

Quote:
Originally Posted by Strubaru
yerh u can do that but one day u'll meet someone with a bigger crow bar or even better, a big fat machete.... who's willing to use it. there's always someone more crazier than u out there.

www.lumensphotography.com

Tags
eggs