Perth-WRX.com  

Go Back   Perth-WRX.com > Personal Classifieds > For Sale (Cars Only)
Register Diddy Kart ArticlesAll AlbumsBlogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Welcome to Perth-WRX, click here to register!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-02-2010, 08:50 PM
Potty Training Scoobie Noobie

supraaah at standard level
Default FS/Swap: 1995 RZ Supra 6SP Single Turbo

It's time I finally sold my car, this has been a long time coming, I've just fallen outa love with it. I bought a V8 4x4 about a year ago and 4x4'ing has kinda become a new passion for me. In the past year, I've only done about 1000 K's or less on the Supra, most of the time it's collecting dust. The story as some of you might know is, I converted to single around 3 years ago, but personally i shouldn't have, I was never willing to waste money on cars and the conversion just meant a whole bunch of parts needed changing. For someone who wants to bring out some good power potential, this would be a great buy as with about 4K spent it would make close to or over 500Hp at the wheels, I was never that devoted to get it to it's full potential.

So here's the deal:

Basically, it has a single conversion and dyno'd 428 rwhp.

The car and accessories:
-1995 6spd TT (single)
-Red
-Side skirts and rear side pods.
-Dark window tint.
-HID xenon lights kit installed.
-Boost gauge.
-Full alarm.

Wheels and Suspension:
-Tein adjustable coilovers.
-Rear camber kit.
-19inch original Lowernhart BR5's (http://www.upgrademotoring.com/wheels/lowenhart_br5.htm)
-Rear tyres - 285's Dunlop SP Sport 9000 (70% tread)
-Front tyres- 235's Hankook Ventus sport k104 (70% tread)

Audio System:
-Alpine CVA-1000E head unit.
-12" JL Audio sub in custom built boot enclosure.
-2x Alpine V12 Amps
-Alpine VPA 5001 CD/VIDEO stacker (6CD)
-Speakers are also aftermarket however i forgot what kind they are, id have to open up to check.

Mods:
-Exhaust - Myers exh dynamic race system full 3inch stainless steel.
-FMIC
-4 inch pod filter.
-Turbosmart 2 stage boost controller
-Walbro fuel pump.
-SAFC II - Installed
Single conversion:
-Turbonetics to4 62-1 Ball bearing turbo (http://www.shopatron.com/products/productd...02-BB/399.0.1.1) 4inch inlet/2.25inch outlet.
-Stainless steel custom manifold.
-Wastegate : 50mm currently on car but is stuck half open.
-"Screamer" pipe
- Custom built clutch from Auto Clutch in Osborne Park, good for around 600RWHP

Work & Dyno:
All work was done by 'Ovaboost'. It pulled 428rwHp on Ovaboosts dyno, however this was with 16psi (which it is running now), and a slipping clutch.
The boost was limited due to the inability of the SAFC to do timing. With a new comp and a set of new injectors it can easily be boosted to upto 25psi.
The car has easy potential to do close to (if not) 500Hp @ rear wheels.

The issues with the car are:

1) Needs a new comp as the SAFC doesnt alow for timing. This means that the car cannot be reved much past 5,000rpm as it starts to ping.
2) Old chinese wastegate is stuck half open. It still boosts but takes longer to get there.
3) Valve stem seals are gone, puffs out smoke at start up and take off. Nothing drastic and car runs fine and will continue to run fine, it doesnt need to be fixed urgently, this has become a common issue with a lot of 2JZ-GTE's.
4) Some blemishes to the paint above the rear wheel arches, mostly the drivers side (clear coat has come off. Nothing drastic though.

So pretty much the only expenses which are needed are a new wastegate, comp and the stem seals (if u wanted, but runs perfect still). Also if you want to reach it's full potential a set of bigger injectors will do it. These are all things which need to be done to enjoy the car to its full potential. They are not urgent and the car runs fine without spending money straight away. About 4-5K added will make it a monster.

Price: Make me an offer, all reasonable offers considered, I'm by no means a dreamer and won't be asking for more than it's worth. I'm even open to discussions about how much this would be worth? Ballpark figure.....somewhere around the $25K mark. I might be interested in swaps, depending on what it was, not interested in highly modified cars, prefer a non turbo sedan, but v8's and wrx's are fine, something stock or fairly stock, that's my preference but let me know if you have anything for swapping and i'll consider on a case by case basis.

Contact me via PM if interested in having a look.

Old 16-02-2010, 12:46 AM

Some new pics....

Old 27-02-2010, 02:34 AM

Managed to find a pic of the dyno sheet......

Old 21-03-2010, 06:48 PM

Bump....Can do it cheaper without the rims if you supply your own.