Perth-WRX.com

Perth-WRX.com (http://www.perth-wrx.com/vb/cmps_index.php)
-   Stock ECU Discussion (http://www.perth-wrx.com/vb/stock-ecu-discussion/)
-   -   07 wrx tune (http://www.perth-wrx.com/vb/stock-ecu-discussion/51384-07-wrx-tune.html)

mao 03-12-2012 07:03 PM

Tony, will do a run at a lower rpm and show you the forum friendly smooth balanced curve.

Warick will take the time to explain to ya and give me a chance to post comparison graphs on the forum to show graphs at different rpm launches. This will make it clearer as well dude. And you can be here,while we are doing the run.

PM sent

Tony 03-12-2012 07:22 PM

[QUOTE=ImPreSiV;724845]You're not locking anything... Neither am I. Tell me more about your relationship with Evo R. Were you asked to get your thread closed? Is someone holding a gun to your head... Wink twice if so...[/QUOTE]

I am still learning, i ask a question about the original tune and why it was so weird. Only Stoff answered it. Everyone else commented about the rest of the tune not looking right, i didnt know, but it got me thinking, so i did some emailing.

I wanted the thread locked before people started turning it into a smear campaign before id had a chance to talk to Mao. Sorry if that is not to your taste.

Again, can you please lock this thread. Their is enough info for future reference without it needing to get ruined.

American Dave 03-12-2012 07:33 PM

no locking of thread is required....carry on

drewgong 03-12-2012 08:24 PM

[QUOTE=ImPreSiV;724845]You're not locking anything... Neither am I. Tell me more about your relationship with Evo R. Were you asked to get your thread closed? Is someone holding a gun to your head... Wink twice if so...[/QUOTE]

kym waving the pitchforks again? lol, my evo r tune was/is awesome, runs like a dream n kicks like a mule.. shout out to warick n mao for there awesome work!

ketchup 03-12-2012 09:08 PM

[QUOTE=mao;724860]
AFRs are spot on there as you can see on the power run.
[/QUOTE]

Please show the class where on the POWER curve you can see these "spot on" AFR's.

Just curious...

mao 03-12-2012 09:13 PM

This was already addressed in a PM sent to Tony and will open up the software for him to physically take a look.

[QUOTE=Rexesstacyonerateorcism;724928]Please show the class where on the POWER curve you can see these "spot on" AFR's.

Just curious...[/QUOTE]

Dan [GTI] 03-12-2012 09:18 PM

So can we close this thread down now too... ;) I think it has been drawn out quite enough :rolleyes:

astralex 03-12-2012 09:24 PM

A valid question was asked and it hasn't really been answered yet, so why shut it down?

Tony 03-12-2012 09:26 PM

It was answered.

pmh 03-12-2012 09:28 PM

Guys, this thread will be locked....however, for the interest of transparency including getting the questions that were raised addressed, please would the parties involved post FACTs.

So...more facts, less crap
God, this makes Friday funnies mild