Perth-WRX.com  

Go Back   Perth-WRX.com > Vendors and Sponsors > XForce Performance Exhausts
Register Diddy Kart ArticlesAll AlbumsBlogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Welcome to Perth-WRX, click here to register!

Like Tree5Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-08-2016, 12:46 PM
Potty Training Scoobie Noobie

XFORCE at standard level
Default Hello from XFORCE Exhausts

Hi everyone, we are XFORCE Performance Exhausts. One of Australia’s leading exhaust system manufacturers and we’re extremely excited to be a part of this forum.

We look forward to showcasing our latest products and answering any questions you guys might have about our systems. We offer a wide range of bolt-on exhaust system solutions to suit popular makes such as Holden, Ford, Nissan, Mazda, Honda, Volkswagen and many more!

XFORCE focuses strongly on research and development which ensures that our diverse range of exhaust products are of powerful engineering precision, stylish and practically designed to maximize performance and most importantly, technically innovative such as our patent VAREX™ Muffler application which in itself, is an exhaust revolution. Our focus on innovation and extensive quality control enables us to provide you with outstanding performance values when it comes to your exhaust. XFORCE is heavily involved in continuous research and development that combines powerfully with our manufacturing advantage in exhaust production and automotive engineering. Our exhaust systems are specially designed and dyno tested by our state-of-the-art Dynapack Evolution 3000 chassis dynamometer machine, for proven maximum performance in our R & D centre here in Australia.

As mentioned above our VAREX™ mufflers are what we are known for, here’s a little bit about them:

VAREX™ mufflers combine both the design technology of the stock muffler and the performance muffler into one single compact unit. A sophisticated butterfly valve mechanism is implemented to redirect the exhaust gas flow and vary be-tween the two. For higher sound level, the exhaust flows are directed through the opening path and produces maximum power with a robust sound level (or the “sports car note”) and near-zero resistance.

• Easy Installation, no hard-wiring required (in-car 12v socket included) for plug and play functionality
• Durable construction with water resistant plugs
• Dual mufflers control harness available
• Stylish remote key pad

Street Mode: Setting your Varex™ muffler in ‘Street mode’ enables lower sound levels and maximum discretion, as exhaust gases are directed through a chambered path as would a ‘stock’ muffler

Race Mode: For greater power output and sound level, exhaust gases are directed through the opening path and produce maximum power with a robust sound level (or the ‘sports car’ note) and near-zero resistance

In between: As the angle of the valve is infinitely adjustable, it can be adjusted to stop at any point between sports mode and silence mode. This gives you further freedom to set the optimal sound level according to your desired preference.

For more info about Varex mufflers go to
www.xforce.com.au/products/varex-mufflers

We look forward to providing updates and features in here and answering any questions you guys may have about XFORCE products.
Patch likes this.
Old 09-08-2016, 04:31 AM
Subaru Tech Division

Brett Allan knows their stuff

Fixed the issue with the controllers cooking themselves after a short lifespan?

I would imagine the soot/carbon build up leads to the motor having to work harder and would ultimately lead to an early demise.

Welcome to the forum regardless, I run one of your Mufflers and am pleased with the sound of it.
nick73 likes this.
Old 09-08-2016, 07:36 AM
STI Master

Bram knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brett Allan View Post

I would imagine the soot/carbon build up leads to the motor having to work harder and would ultimately lead to an early demise.

Welcome to the forum regardless, I run one of your Mufflers and am pleased with the sound of it.
Unless you drive a dirty smoky diesel (nissan navara etc), you wont get any soot build up. Everytime ive had my exhaust off ive never ever seen a single spec of soot build up.
Old 09-08-2016, 07:40 AM
STI Master

Bram knows their stuff

And i like the Xforce systems. The pipe work is good quality. They are well priced and well made. But the mufflers are poo. I have an xforce catless dump on my car (but HiTech muffler). And i put an xforce TBE on my GFs ute, and an XForce TBE on my dads XT.

In my opinion the mufflers sound like a wet fart in a tumble drier. They drone like all hell. Which i guess thats fine if you like that sort of thing. But i find the drone quite obnoxious. Its a shame, as i think thats the only bad thing with an otherwise great product.

Its funny though, because my dad loves the sound of the xforce on his XT. But i hate it. Its louder than my race car. I can hear him coming from about a km away. And the drone is terrible. His is bog stock bar the tbe and tune. And auto, so the drone is particularily offensive. But hes near on 70 years old and thinks its the best thing since the invention of the automobile. Stereotypes hey....

Last edited by Bram; 09-08-2016 at 07:48 AM.
Old 09-08-2016, 08:20 AM
Sir AntiLag

dazdavies knows their stuff

I've got a full X-Force system on mine.
Good quality great, sound and putting up with over 600Hp at the wheels.
XFORCE likes this.
Old 09-08-2016, 10:00 AM
STI Master

Darken at standard level

IMO the XForce exhausts look great and sound great but when I purchased my new bell mouth dump pipe for my 06 STi the internal finish was very shoddy looking. The weld work to the entrance of the bell mouth could have been cleaned up and smooth out. It looked like a real rush job whoever did the work.
Old 09-08-2016, 11:38 AM
Subaru Tech Division

nick73 is a gurunick73 is a guru

Zero drone from the tbe quad-tip x-force system on my betty. For the money it was a very good sounding and looking system.

The muffler didn't play well with the armco at Mc's...
XFORCE likes this.

Last edited by nick73; 10-08-2016 at 11:21 AM.
Old 10-08-2016, 11:14 AM
Subaru Tech Division

Brett Allan knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bram View Post
Unless you drive a dirty smoky diesel (nissan navara etc), you wont get any soot build up. Everytime ive had my exhaust off ive never ever seen a single spec of soot build up.
Carbon build up.

The 2 canons I've had the pleasure of wiring up needed a stern clean with brake cleaner and a vigorous application of WD40 to allow the motor to move freely again.

Must have been installed on a S15 or skyline

using the Perth-WRX mobile app
Old 10-08-2016, 12:39 PM
STI Master

Bram knows their stuff

Quote:
Carbon build up.

The 2 canons I've had the pleasure of wiring up needed a stern clean with brake cleaner and a vigorous application of WD40 to allow the motor to move freely again.

Must have been installed on a S15 or skyline

using the Perth-WRX mobile app
Or maybe not driven hard enough. Regular 2nd gear tune ups ensures a nice clean exhaust system haha.
Old 10-08-2016, 03:09 PM
Potty Training Scoobie Noobie

XFORCE at standard level

Quote:

Yes we have resolved this issue with the earlier models of our Varex module controllers. Cheers

Tags
exhausts, xforce