Perth-WRX.com  

Go Back   Perth-WRX.com > General WRXing > Introductions > Your Driveway
Register Diddy Kart ArticlesAll AlbumsBlogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Welcome to Perth-WRX, click here to register!

Like Tree701Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 20-06-2015, 11:31 PM
Scoobie Noobie

unknown at standard level

Reading all the bullshit that goes on here and those who are living in excitement until they experience more $$$ thrown at their cars with disappointment in the end.

It's all that excitement that builds up...waving $$$ because you want it bad
-Getting a new turbo...can't wait to get it installed and tuned
-Oh fuck yes.. I'm loving this car! I'm rather impressed with this power level and my engine is in good hands

Before you know it you've got a fucking time bomb one after another and really get to see the true colours from those who "built" your engine.

It's hardly heard of a ej engine to have a tensioner fail during a running in period limited to 4k rpm with less than 100kms after a second build! It happened to me.
The only way these days is to build your own engine and pick up on your own mistakes as stated by many on here. I would not trust any workshop in Perth again to have a crack at building me an ej. Rectifying obvious problems failed in the long run which were rectified by an amateur in a normal home garage with more sense than so called reputation.
Many people get big headed until it strikes and than regret the fact they didn't listen. When they wake up but realise it's too late.

Tags
adam goodes is that you?, auto maosters, beingtrolledbyracistsandinternetwarriors, gives advice after taking some from rj?, maognificant, maopedia., maoporkies, misinformaotion, my08, sti