Perth-WRX.com  

Go Back   Perth-WRX.com > Off Topic Discussions > Complaints and Grievances
Register Diddy Kart ArticlesAll AlbumsBlogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Welcome to Perth-WRX, click here to register!

Like Tree19Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-02-2010, 08:17 AM
WRXRW

adidas tracksuit, nike flip flop with white socks wearing pillars of the community!
Old 04-02-2010, 08:23 AM
WRX Hi Five Club

nang3 at standard level

Quote:
Originally Posted by dtrally View Post
One thing worse than that. We had a guy who would have ~every second Monday off 'sick' because he used to drink too much piss, but then when he was actually sick, he'd front up coughing all over the place so he could save the 'sickies' for fishing etc. Then sprout on about it being "the Australian way mate"

Fkn bullshit! Bludging has never been Australian culture to me.
dont get me started on fucking slack pingpingpings !!!
we had a chick at our work for a few years who would take every tuesday off as a sickie - to do cashie music lessons from home - and in one calendar year had 67 sick days FFS !!! didnt take one day as annual leave so she could save them up for when she started backing kids out..

her manager thought the sun shone out her jacksie so she was never fired for it either.. when she left though the big handout for her annual leave she was expecting was shot down by the new boss after we pointed out her sick days and she ended up owing about $3k instead of getting 16 weeks paid out hahaha stupid biatch !!
Old 04-02-2010, 09:34 AM
DCCD Donut Driver

Papa Het at standard level

Quote:
Originally Posted by dtrally View Post
One thing worse than that. We had a guy who would have ~every second Monday off 'sick' because he used to drink too much piss, but then when he was actually sick, he'd front up coughing all over the place so he could save the 'sickies' for fishing etc. Then sprout on about it being "the Australian way mate"

Fkn bullshit! Bludging has never been Australian culture to me.
+1

It's something built on stereotyped Australian charachters in movies and lazy kents calling AM talk back shock jock radio shows and watching ACA / TT.

Quote:
Originally Posted by the kiwi View Post
Yes it is. Why do you think so many business bawk at hiring aussies. Would much rather hire foreigners because they came to this state to work. You can particularly see this on minesites). The the 'true blues' bitch about the foreigners stealing their work or getting promoted over them.

Your homework; pick the nationalities of the laziest persons at your office/site.
Another +1

I was amused when BONDS clothing moved their manufacturing to China and everyone got all worked up about the job losses and the owner of the company pretty much shrugged her shoulders and said "TS, I have watched you in Target buying 5 packs of underwear for $10 over a single item of Bonds clothing...Australians want cheap clothing but Australians wont work for under $25 / hour for more than 8 hours to let me sell you cheap clothing"
Old 05-02-2010, 11:09 PM
Sign me up!
The Converter

GX-REX at standard level

Ok I have one. This happened today.
Got a 50 inch plasma industrial monitor on loan for evaluation on a job at work. It has been sitting there for about 4 - 6 weeks. Our tech has it set up in the bottom of its box standing up on the foam corner protectors. Numerous times I have asked him if he is sure it is safe. Well turns out it wasnt.
For no apparent reason other than it should have happened a long time ago, plasma falls over and meets the ground. Giant cracks across the screen. About $8g down the drain.
Old 06-02-2010, 01:06 AM
Subaru Tech Division

apg39 at standard level

I suspect he will be paying?
Old 06-02-2010, 01:23 AM
Sign me up!
Handbrake!!

dtrally is a gurudtrally is a guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by -ajayjay View Post
Wogs FTW
True. Particularly the ones who came out here in the 1950's with fugall and worked like Mofos ever since. Most own half of (Spearwood, Freo, Balcatta, Morley) and still get up at 4 am, drive a 1980 Dyna truck and lay a couple hundred cubes of conc a day. The old ding that own the shopping centre near me was doing brick paving there the other day in 40 deg heat and he must be 70+ years. Nothing but the utmost admiration for those guys work ethic, can't say the same for their Gucci sunglass wearing bludging kids though.
Old 06-02-2010, 01:53 AM
Perth WRX Old Skool Cool Dude

mARC at standard level

Quote:
Originally Posted by WRXRW View Post
adidas tracksuit, nike flip flop with white socks wearing pillars of the community!
as apposed to stubbie shorts and blue singlet, optional shoe wearing, pillars of the community?
Old 06-02-2010, 07:54 AM
Subaru Tech Division

wawa at standard level

Quote:
Originally Posted by mARC View Post
as apposed to stubbie shorts and blue singlet, optional shoe wearing, pillars of the community?
Lmao you just described my dad! Not that he is lazy has been a brick layer for 25 years and never took more then two sick days off at a time until he almost died from pnuemonia

I work for a job network and see all types come in. Those that want work, will take any job, know that to earn the big $$$ they gotta work their way up and

Then there are those that will only take a job if they are going to get the big $$ refuse to acknowledge that they have to work their way up through the shit jobs first and complain that no-one is employing them! And most of these people are in the under 30 category. Lazy tards I'm 25 and have done some really shit low paying jobs to get where I am now. At the end of the day a pay check is a pay check and I'd rather work in a job that I'm not happy doing until I can get something I like then sit on my ass bludging off centrelink

Last edited by wawa; 06-02-2010 at 07:56 AM.
Old 13-04-2010, 11:20 AM
Flat Four Father

urabus knows their stuff

bump. Have a new clubhouse leader.

I fired one of our bobcat operators the other day because I did not like his attitude and he was having trouble taking instructions from my supervisors on site who for all intents and purposes are his supervisor.

Anyways he went without much of a fuss as he had only been with us for 8 weeks and was still in probation.

I jumped in the bobcat to unload a big compactor off my ute (the bobcat has done a total of 340hrs so is still brand new) and it absolutely reeked of cigarette smoke (my absolute pet hate) and the in cab filter for the air con is completely gone. Thought I better have a better look at the machine. The air filter was absolutely chocked solid, the oil was off the low mark, the machine had not been greased for a freaking long time and it was running on absolute fumes. Figured this justified me getting rid of him on its own.

So I am out at Kings Park on site this morning and the excavator operator starts telling me about this guy. Apparently the compactor was onsite and needed moving so rather than just starting it up and moving it he used the bobcat. Apparently it was in a bit of a prick of a position so he started it up and drove it into the bucket of the bobcat. Can imagine the noise that a 600kg compactor is making bouncing up and down on the base of the bucket? So people came out to have a look at the noise. He gets back in the machine and lifts it up nice and high. Then decides to do a bit of a wheelie. When he comes back down the compactor rolls out the front of the bucket and slams into the ground upside down. Always good for diesel engines to be upside down. By now the clerk of works for Kings Park is standing there watching so he tries to pick it up but all he manages to do is shuffle it straight into the temporary fence and bend that.

Makes my company look like absolute amatuers.

Brendon
Old 13-04-2010, 11:26 AM
The Modulator

American Dave is a guruAmerican Dave is a guru

people are your greatest variable in a business and will let you down far more than any piece of equipment...I'm not prejudice, I hate everybody.

Tags
day, don't like your job-quit and stop crying., employee, fuck the true australians, fukn skips and asians, fuktard, grammar police, hire cathy freeman, im here to show em how its done, lazy convicts - the true culture of australia, scoobygez complains about work, sif cathy works!, thread would be about scoobygez...if he worked!