Perth-WRX.com  

Go Back   Perth-WRX.com > Off Topic Discussions > Complaints and Grievances
Register Diddy Kart ArticlesAll AlbumsBlogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Welcome to Perth-WRX, click here to register!

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-12-2010, 06:52 PM
Sir AntiLag

Okibi at standard level

D*ckhead in mine site 4wd doing 75 in the right hand lane of the freeway creating a rolling road block. Double tip truck ended up darting from the middle lane to the left lane trying to get past, 4wd guy still didn't get the hint when the truck almost chopped his bullbar as he slotted into the right lane. Some drivers have no clue.
Old 08-12-2010, 10:18 AM
Perth WRX Old Skool Cool Dude

GTB Liberty is a guruGTB Liberty is a guru

Idiots who cut corners across the white line

To Mr Mum in the Kia "whatever" soccer taxi with the 3 kids in the booster seats, how about acknowledging that your driving is crap rather than give me the finger and tooting your hown BECAUSE you cut the corner, you had to do an evasive maneuver to avoid me coming to the stop sign and you were breaking the law by cutting the corner and being , effectively, on the WRONG SIDE OF THE ROAD.

Will you think about it after you kill someone else or put your own family in hospital or before then?
Old 08-12-2010, 10:23 AM
The Modulator

American Dave is a guruAmerican Dave is a guru

wont someone think of the children ?
Old 08-12-2010, 10:46 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by American Dave View Post
wont someone think of the children ?
I wasn't thinking about the children Dave - my own skin / car was the first thing that flashed through my mind.
Old 08-12-2010, 11:12 AM
Potty Training Scoobie Noobie

wilkem01 at standard level

idiots on motorbikes who don't feel the need to indicate then wonder why they nearly get hit
Old 08-12-2010, 11:48 AM

Rossco is a guruRossco is a guru
Send a message via MSN to Rossco

**Appologies in advance to the majority of people who can keep a job, pay their bills & not become an encumbrence on other people or the 'System'.**

Housemate loses his job 6 weeks ago....But he assures me he has money to cover him until he's re-employed.....Everything has been fine, paying rent on time, up to this week.

Fast forward to today.....He has $500 due to me tomorrow & doesn't have it, but rather than discuss it with me like a man & work out a solution he's giving me the cold shoulder....WTF!!

taking the piss & taking advantage of my good nature & tollerance is bullshit....

Perhaps if you got off your lazy ass, stopped playing x-box until 3 am every single night, actually went looking for a job (any job) you wouldn't have put YOURSELF in this situation.

You think centre link is the solution to all your woes... ... Get a fucking JOB!!!.

No job, no money & no where to live.... Tough fucking luck.... You are 28 - No one else is responsible for YOU - except YOU ffs!

He has single handedly stopped any further progress of my engine build & fucked my financial commitments....FU!!!!!

/rant
[CENTER][COLOR=#ff0000]Built Ej207: Semi-closed RA Cases - Wiseco Forgies - Manley rods - BC 272 cams - GDA Heads - billet f/whl - Vi-pec - WbO2 - 800cc Yellow tops - TD05-20G - 409Hp ath @ 1.75bar on E85[/COLOR][/CENTER]
Old 08-12-2010, 12:37 PM
Sir AntiLag

Alternate at standard level

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rossco View Post
**Appologies in advance to the majority of people who can keep a job, pay their bills & not become an encumbrence on other people or the 'System'.**

Housemate loses his job 6 weeks ago....But he assures me he has money to cover him until he's re-employed.....Everything has been fine, paying rent on time, up to this week.

Fast forward to today.....He has $500 due to me tomorrow & doesn't have it, but rather than discuss it with me like a man & work out a solution he's giving me the cold shoulder....WTF!!

taking the piss & taking advantage of my good nature & tollerance is bullshit....

Perhaps if you got off your lazy ass, stopped playing x-box until 3 am every single night, actually went looking for a job (any job) you wouldn't have put YOURSELF in this situation.

You think centre link is the solution to all your woes... ... Get a fucking JOB!!!.

No job, no money & no where to live.... Tough fucking luck.... You are 28 - No one else is responsible for YOU - except YOU ffs!

He has single handedly stopped any further progress of my engine build & fucked my financial commitments....FU!!!!!

/rant
All that is made 10 times more annoying when the hosuemate is a friend taking advantage. Been there!
Old 08-12-2010, 12:44 PM

^^^^A problem with the iGeneration - and apologies with Igenners that have a job and DO pay their bills.
Old 08-12-2010, 12:57 PM
Subaru Tech Division

astralex knows their stuff
Send a message via MSN to astralex

Quote:
Originally Posted by GTB Liberty View Post
^^^^A problem with the iGeneration - and apologies with Igenners that have a job and DO pay their bills.
I'll let it slide this time

And speaking of things that shit me... Last night, standing out the back of the house in SA watching the rain come down, not in sheets, but walking out from undercover was like jumping into a pool... and thinking to myself about my dying grass in Perth. Fucking weather.
Old 11-12-2010, 09:58 AM
Flat Four Father

mitchwnz knows their stuff
Send a message via MSN to mitchwnz Send a message via Skype™ to mitchwnz

Getting broken into AGAIN... this time they smashed my passenger window and took my GPS/iPod and wallet (yes stupid me left it in the car overnight)... from right outside my bedroom.. ran out but the dude took off on a bike!

Now I need the window replaced ASAP and nobody has the stock :-(
Closed Thread

Tags
grrrrr, things, v20