Perth-WRX.com  

Go Back   Perth-WRX.com > Off Topic Discussions > Complaints and Grievances
Register Diddy Kart ArticlesAll AlbumsBlogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Welcome to Perth-WRX, click here to register!

Like Tree15Likes

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 16-12-2011, 08:28 AM
Subaru Tech Division

wawa at standard level

Being bullied in the workplace by someone that is well and trurly old enough to know better yesterday the old witch verbally abused me in front of the whole multidisciplinary team, not the first time she has done this. She is notorious for bullying and harrasing staff especially us social workers. I have made my manager aware of the situation and will be putting in a formal complaint with dates of all the incidences in writing on Monday when her manager returns to work as I have had it with her trying to make me look like I don't know what I'm doing, discrediting my profession and bullying the other staff. I love my job but this woman makes me want to leave and unfortunately the other staff are afraid of her and won't make formal complaints about her behaviour.
Old 16-12-2011, 10:02 AM
STI Master

Slap Dash knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by wawa View Post
Being bullied in the workplace by someone that is well and trurly old enough to know better yesterday the old witch verbally abused me in front of the whole multidisciplinary team, not the first time she has done this. She is notorious for bullying and harrasing staff especially us social workers. I have made my manager aware of the situation and will be putting in a formal complaint with dates of all the incidences in writing on Monday when her manager returns to work as I have had it with her trying to make me look like I don't know what I'm doing, discrediting my profession and bullying the other staff. I love my job but this woman makes me want to leave and unfortunately the other staff are afraid of her and won't make formal complaints about her behaviour.
Fuck that...

Make that complaint to HR if you have already approached your manager. Sounds like they haven't done much..

Seek resolution/ Lodge formal Complaint at a federal/State level with the Human Rights and Equal Opportunity Commission. No one Deserves what you described & Frankly its quite illegal to do so within a workplace.

Having a modern day PC without an SSD is like hiring a hooker for hugs.......
Old 16-12-2011, 10:05 AM
Sir AntiLag

SJTWRC at standard level

Everyone in the office being grumpy, putting a downer on my day!
Old 16-12-2011, 10:05 AM
Potty Training Scoobie Noobie

sangg-wrx at standard level

Quote:
I was in the same situation last year! Made a formal complaint. The abusive manager is still there but at least he stays away from me.

Hope all goes well for ya!
Old 16-12-2011, 10:16 AM
STI Master

Riggs at standard level

Quote:
I don't get the whole workplace bullying thing. How can people be afraid of her? She can't sack you so whats her leverage? Tell her to fuck off.
Old 16-12-2011, 10:46 AM
Flat Four Father

TROLLEY is a guruTROLLEY is a guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Riggs View Post
She can't sack you so whats her leverage? Tell her to fuck off.
That was my first thought. Hope you get it sorted wawa. It only takes one toxic person in the workplace to make working a misery.
Old 16-12-2011, 11:13 AM
Perth WRX Old Skool Cool Dude

teejay is a guruteejay is a guruteejay is a guru
Send a message via MSN to teejay

Reading this

Quote:
Official V8 Supercars
Unfortunately we can confirm that Champion V8 Supercar driver Jason Richards passed away peacefully at home with his wife, Charlotte by his side at 8.00pm last night (Thursday, 15 December 2011).

Jason’s family is appreciative of the many thousands of people who have offered their love and support during his battle with illness over the past 14 months.
A memorial service to honour Jason and his career will be held at Sandown in the coming weeks.

The family requests that their privacy be respected during their time of grief.

RIP to a gentleman of the sport.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Old 16-12-2011, 11:37 AM
DCCD Donut Driver

matthews at standard level

^^ very sad indeed. Good driver lost to early on in life.
Old 16-12-2011, 12:31 PM
Subaru Tech Division

REXXXED knows their stuff

RIP Jason
Old 16-12-2011, 06:20 PM
Subaru Tech Division

wawa at standard level

That's for the support guys my manager has been trying to work on a resolution and has reported on our behalf a month ago however the attempts at mediation did not go well. My manager had been trying to get the other Allied Health Managers to join with her and report in to this woman's manager together however the other Managers declined to be involved.

The reason I'm leaving it until Monday is so that I can go throuugh what I have written with my Manager to make sure I have worded it correctly annd not left any crucial info out. Its my hope that by me speaking out the other girls will also come forward. This woman has been at the workplace for around 20 years so holds a lot of sway witth the doctors and is experienced in some areas. The main problem is she thinks she knows everything better than the staff who are trained in specific areas and sees us as a threat to her.

Tags
20 secs... no can do... time is money bitch, big bunch of sooks, chads on his rags again, complain about work and do fuck all about it, cool story bro, daylight savings... faded curtains, got a head like a bulldog chewing on a wasp, hot japanese schoolgirls, i need sympathy, isn't tuna jaron?, jaron fellates men, judge judy, lad is troll king!, manstration period is for men !, pettiest complaints ever, pre-empting jarron to still be on the rag, ramwrc, rossco's longterm parking, sandy vaginas, the smell of tangy ball sweat, things, too many friends.. *nod, v40, what would scary say, who's jarron?