Perth-WRX.com  

Go Back   Perth-WRX.com > Off Topic Discussions > Complaints and Grievances
Register Diddy Kart ArticlesAll AlbumsBlogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Welcome to Perth-WRX, click here to register!

Like Tree1448Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 19-08-2015, 05:20 PM
STI Master

Bram knows their stuff

well. this will be the last time for me too.

I honestly dont give a shit that it takes over a month to get here. Chances are it will sit in my shed for longer than that before i fit it. What really shits me off is that hes lied and tried to decieve me. If he had of just said, 'yes, have to order it in, will be a month' id be totoally ok with that. But spinning me some bullshit story, and giving me a tracking number 8 days before he actually sent it is hard gay.
Tony likes this.
Old 19-08-2015, 05:23 PM
Flat Four Father

TROLLEY is a guruTROLLEY is a guru

I've heard quite a bit too but still ordered and had no problems. I guess it's the same as som people continuing to use a certain workshop because they've had issues while many people haven't. Sucks to hear regularly though.
Old 19-08-2015, 05:38 PM
Subaru Tech Division

Tony knows their stuff

My issue with him aswell Bram. Lied to me as if i didnt know exactly what was going on, and didnt even make one effort to apologize for the delay. Eat a dick PSR
Old 19-08-2015, 05:48 PM
STI Master

Kremer930 at standard level

Sorry to see the side swipe. That can't be pleasant. I get annoyed just from my sons minor scratches.
Old 19-08-2015, 05:51 PM
Subaru Tech Division

astralex knows their stuff
Send a message via MSN to astralex

I've had a number of very slow deliveries from PSR as well. Usually get a tracking number saying the order has been placed, but taking a week or two before shipping. As its only been a few instances with small value, not needing in a rush items I've never bothered too much, but it's obviously an often occurring problem with others.
Old 19-08-2015, 05:54 PM
STI Master

Bram knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tony View Post
My issue with him aswell Bram. Lied to me as if i didnt know exactly what was going on, and didnt even make one effort to apologize for the delay. Eat a dick PSR
exactly. Lie-ing about it makes you wonder about what other dodgy shit he would do to get himself out of a pinch. I understand you cant stock every single part. A smallish size buisness definitely cant keep every diffferent brand/model/size/configuration of turbo on the shelf, because that would be like over $200k of stock. So i understand if it needs to order in. Thats why i ordered it well in advance of when i actually want to fit it. But lie-ing to your customers about it is a bell-end approach.

Although in my case, he did claim to have included a free 'Blouch' and 'Invidia' T shirt because of the delay. But we will just have to wait and see when it gets here. The blouch Tshirt probably came with the blouch turbo i just just bought anyway. He probably just 'included' it in the box because he didnt have any bubble wrap in stock either
s20525xxx likes this.
Old 19-08-2015, 06:03 PM
STI Master

s20525xxx knows their stuff

I only had two orders with them. The first one arrived within three days. But the second one took him three weeks to tell me he hasnt got stock.....

using the Perth-WRX mobile app

Update from new owner: 375whp at 1.4bar on 98, at Tokyo Motorsport
Old 19-08-2015, 07:30 PM
Subaru Tech Division

nick73 is a gurunick73 is a guru

I prefer dealing with Carmods, their website tells you stuff is out of stock and roughly when it will be in stock.

Tuspeed in Sydney is really good to deal with too - Adam is the guy I always speak with there. No bullshit whatsoever, he will tell you straight up if he has to order something in and you can haggle a bit with him on he phone too.

My local Repco store in Clarkson has given me some great deals on Whiteline products.
Slap Dash and SolarFilms like this.
Old 19-08-2015, 07:34 PM
STI Master

Bram knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by nick73 View Post
I prefer dealing with Carmods, their website tells you stuff is out of stock and roughly when it will be in stock.

Tuspeed in Sydney is really good to deal with too - Adam is the guy I always speak with there. No bullshit whatsoever, he will tell you straight up if he has to order something in and you can haggle a bit with him on he phone too.

My local Repco store in Clarkson has given me some great deals on Whiteline products.
the fucked thing was i actually called him before i ordered just to make sure he can get the 3in inlet version of the dom2.5. was told he just has to pop down to MSR to get the front swapped out. Blah blah. A month later and hes only just posted the damn thing.

I wasnt gonna go with him for the turbo, but did in the end cos i thought it would be a bit more straightforward than getting the dom from the states.
Old 19-08-2015, 11:45 PM
STI Master

matto20v at standard level

Add my experience with Troy @ ProSpeed Racing to your list.

Approx 18 months ago, I ordered an electronic boost controller via his website and paid with Paypal. Few days later I get a full refund but no communication as to why. I emailed him to query and he replied stating the item was end of life and no longer available. To his credit he offered me a better product for a discounted price which I purchased....

and then waited....

and waited...

and emailed him for follow up with no reply. And this went on for a week until I had to write in an email that If I don't get a reply I'll have to lodge a dispute with Paypal.

And then he replied, and then shipped the item

The original EBC that was end of life is still on his website for sale, 18 months later.

Tags
fatboy, sandy vaginas, things, tony, v70