Perth-WRX.com  

Go Back   Perth-WRX.com > Technical > Cosmetic
Register Diddy Kart ArticlesAll AlbumsBlogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Welcome to Perth-WRX, click here to register!

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 26-07-2008, 09:51 AM
WRX Hi Five Club

bojan07 at standard level

not really, as u said if i hit someone its my problem... just as if people with insurance hit someone and its their fault, its also there own problem.. how does it become your problem that i chose to drive my car without insurance if i hit you i pay you, simple.. insurance or no insurance, who ever did the wrong shall pay.. insurance got nothing to do with that.

Verso = 220hp, 17psi
Old 26-07-2008, 09:52 AM
Perth WRX Old Skool Cool Dude

Strubaru knows their stuff

so i'm guessing you paid cash for your rex bojan as no finance company would release your funds without a fully comp insurance certificate of currency, if you do have finance and write it off you're fucked, if you smash into a merc/beema/audi your fucked, go and get a gc8 and use the money left over for insurance
Old 26-07-2008, 09:54 AM
WRX Hi Five Club

LOL how many accidents have you had in your life? you drive NORMAL you have a very small chance of hitting someone else.. you drive like a fuckhead, your bound to hit someone.. y would i drive like an idiot and risk fucking my car up.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kato
Aaah cocky teenagers. Feel free to turn up to whatever you want. When the organisers find out how stupid you are, you'll quickly learn how small Perth is.

I'm sorry I completely forgot you know absolutely everything when you are 17.

Oh since you can't afford insurance, how would you afford any repairs to other peoples cars? Or are you a selfish prick and don't give a stuff about other people?

Verso = 220hp, 17psi
Old 26-07-2008, 09:55 AM
STI Master

Fozzy at standard level

There is a reason your insurance covers 25 million dollars building/property/liability.

Just keep that in mind.

A power pole is about 15k

Also worth keeping in mind.

Rear end a bmw x5 over 40kmph is about 7k

Might want to keep that in mind.

The brick wall at the front of my parents house was about 10k

Keep that in mind aswell

On top of all that you will have to fix your car and or anything else thats damaged in the course of any of the above.

At the end of the day ACCIDENTS HAPPEN and that is why they are called ACCIDENTS because you do not have any control over them.

Last edited by Fozzy; 26-07-2008 at 09:58 AM.
Old 26-07-2008, 09:56 AM
WRX Hi Five Club

yeah cash.. i know what you guys are saying, but what are the chances of me smashing into a merc/bmw etc.. if you drive normal? follow the speed limit, pay attention on the road.. sure theres still a chance you'll hit someone but how low is it?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Strubaru
so i'm guessing you paid cash for your rex bojan as no finance company would release your funds without a fully comp insurance certificate of currency, if you do have finance and write it off you're fucked, if you smash into a merc/beema/audi your fucked, go and get a gc8 and use the money left over for insurance

Verso = 220hp, 17psi
Old 26-07-2008, 09:57 AM
STI Master

meatbag at standard level

Quote:
Originally Posted by Strubaru
so i'm guessing you paid cash for your rex bojan
nope, his daddy paid for it.
Old 26-07-2008, 10:03 AM
WRX Hi Five Club

skitzyrex1 at standard level

Bojan,

Despite how harsh everyone is being to you they are giving you advice. Say for example you are driving down the road just like everyday and a bashed up commodore hits you and destroys your car. The other driver is pissed, so there is no insurance to fix your car. With both of you uninsured your in for the long haul, and yes you can take him to court but if he has no money you can't get blood out of a stone.
So where would that leave you?
Old 26-07-2008, 10:04 AM
Burnout!

Kato is a guruKato is a guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by bojan07
yeah cash.. i know what you guys are saying, but what are the chances of me smashing into a merc/bmw etc.. if you drive normal? follow the speed limit, pay attention on the road.. sure theres still a chance you'll hit someone but how low is it?
Mechanical failure, tyre blow out, unforseen incidents... Accidents happen all the time. Driving at the speed limit does not imply you are safe. The fact that you are driving a turbo charged vehicle at such a young age also means there is a much higher risk of driver error (yes you passed a test, but it takes a lot of experience to learn how to drive). Oh and then there is the theft, fire and damage that could happen to your pride and joy.

Simply having 3rd party would eliminate this risk for little outlay. Like everyone said, if you can't afford the insurance you can't afford the vehicle. We are all trying to give you the advice that we have all had to learn.

Also in relation to your incident, check that the insurance company of the other driver is going to pay out and if they will let you choose the repairer. (the insurer may only want you to go to a certain place, making this thread null and void) If the other driver doesn't have insurance, expect a long battle in the courts.
Old 26-07-2008, 10:07 AM
WRX Hi Five Club

yeah... thanks for advice but i think i'm entitled to decide if i want to get it insured or not, although it would be ideal and the right thing to do.. just costs so damn much, just got a quote from just car for 4 grand... is that not TOO much? lol this repair probz wont cost that much.. but thanks anyway for replies.. the driver said he will pay everything so we'll see what happens, ill give him a call today.

Verso = 220hp, 17psi
Old 26-07-2008, 10:08 AM
STI Master

Fozzy at standard level

Tags
angry, soo