Perth-WRX.com  

Go Back   Perth-WRX.com > Technical > Cosmetic
Register Diddy Kart ArticlesAll AlbumsBlogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Welcome to Perth-WRX, click here to register!

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 26-07-2008, 12:42 PM
Perth WRX Old Skool Cool Dude

chee at standard level

Quote:
Originally Posted by LegacyGT
insurance is overrated.

how many times has anyone ever made a claim or even got their money back from insurance premiums?
fuck up fred you cheap asian fuck.
Old 26-07-2008, 12:54 PM
WRX Hi Five Club

bojan07 at standard level

legacygt is the smart one here ... someone with some realistic talk... but yeah i called the guy, he has insurance with sgio and it was his bosses car... sgio gonna call me on monday and everything gonna be paid by them. but yeah i think ill get third party insurance only..

Verso = 220hp, 17psi
Old 26-07-2008, 01:00 PM
WRX Hi Five Club

trusti rex at standard level

Quote:
Originally Posted by LegacyGT
insurance is overrated.

how many times has anyone ever made a claim or even got their money back from insurance premiums?
the thing is it might only take 1 accident for you to be in debt for it for a long long time. i personally couldnt be ass'ed taking that risk, what at 1700 a year?
Old 26-07-2008, 01:01 PM
WRX Hi Five Club

more like around 4000 for me...

Verso = 220hp, 17psi
Old 26-07-2008, 01:04 PM
Subaru Tech Division

BN01 at standard level

Quote:
Originally Posted by bojan07
more like around 4000 for me...
If $4000 is the cheapest you can find, your not looking in the right places. Or, your record shows your a fucktard driver. Look harder.

Go through the insurance thread and look for people of similar age to you. Call the company they are with.

MY07 Mitsubishi Ralliart Colt
Old 26-07-2008, 01:06 PM
Sir AntiLag

megs_wrx at standard level
Send a message via MSN to megs_wrx

Bojan, I was 18 & 4months, still on my P plates etc, when I got my 06 wrx... Just Cars only wanted $2,500 for fully comprehensive, they said if I had been a male it would have gone up to 3k. Anyway so I paid that, and moved on, because at the time that was the best quote I could get.

Yes its rediculous money, but in the end it worked out for me... having insurance, not being with Just Cars... I wouldn't reccomend them to anybody.

I'm now insured under my parents name with RAC as the driver 80% of the time, with one accident under my name and no infringements... I pay $1500 a year. RAC suggested this to me, I was willing to pay the 3k it was to insure it on my own, but they said this was the better option.

Are your parents willing to help out? Mine pay my insurance for the year, and I pay them off per month for it, because I can't afford to pay it as a lump sum upfront. Some people might not want their parents help and want to do it on their own, but I'd rather have their help than not have insurance.

Good to hear your being covered by the other guys insurance... can't help you with any panel beaters NOR though.

Ginger Ninja...
Old 26-07-2008, 01:08 PM
WRX Hi Five Club

yeah my parents would help me out definately, ill get some quotes with my dad being the owner and i drive it 80%.. thanks for help
Quote:
Originally Posted by megs_wrx
Bojan, I was 18 & 4months, still on my P plates etc, when I got my 06 wrx... Just Cars only wanted $2,500 for fully comprehensive, they said if I had been a male it would have gone up to 3k. Anyway so I paid that, and moved on, because at the time that was the best quote I could get.

Yes its rediculous money, but in the end it worked out for me... having insurance, not being with Just Cars... I wouldn't reccomend them to anybody.

I'm now insured under my parents name with RAC as the driver 80% of the time, with one accident under my name and no infringements... I pay $1500 a year. RAC suggested this to me, I was willing to pay the 3k it was to insure it on my own, but they said this was the better option.

Are your parents willing to help out? Mine pay my insurance for the year, and I pay them off per month for it, because I can't afford to pay it as a lump sum upfront. Some people might not want their parents help and want to do it on their own, but I'd rather have their help than not have insurance.

Good to hear your being covered by the other guys insurance... can't help you with any panel beaters NOR though.

Verso = 220hp, 17psi
Old 26-07-2008, 01:10 PM
STI Master

JA50N at standard level

Whats better? $4000 spent or a loss of $40,000 plus + $200,000 when you hit a Chrysler GT in the ass and push it into a BMW? Everyone thinks they are bulletproof, just like that fuckwit your age who ripped that Commodore in half last night.

www.racetorque.com.au
www.anytimetowing.com.au
Old 26-07-2008, 01:19 PM
WRX Hi Five Club

i dont think im bulletproof, just unlikely for it too happen. I mean it does happen, but how often? how often do you see chrysel gt's on the road, how often do you have "accidents".

Verso = 220hp, 17psi
Old 26-07-2008, 01:27 PM
STI Master

JA50N at standard level

I see them all the time actually. One of my favorite cars. And if you want to play the smart ass " " game, here's my accident. When I was 18, I had a S13 Silvia. It was un-insured because I thought "I'm god, I'll never crash". True. I never crashed it into anyone. I did hit a glass bus stop drifting in the wet. And I did get hit by a drunk driver who went through a red light. I broke my back, pelvis, arms, legs, fractured skull, had massive internal injuries, spent 16 days in acoma, spent half of my 18th year of life in hospital and the next 12 months learning to walk again. Luckily for me the drunk drivers car registration 3rd party covered me for all my medical bills and they cover my compensation payout. That was the first time and LAST time I'll ever drive a car un-insured, so take ya smart ass bullshit elsewhere. You DON'T know what the fuck your on about.

www.racetorque.com.au
www.anytimetowing.com.au
Closed Thread

Tags
angry, soo