Perth-WRX.com  

Go Back   Perth-WRX.com > Technical > Cosmetic
Register Diddy Kart ArticlesAll AlbumsBlogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Welcome to Perth-WRX, click here to register!

Like Tree11Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-07-2012, 07:16 PM
Sign me up!
Subaru Tech Division

STI325V6 knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adz View Post
Appreciate the kind words!

Unfortunately I'm solid till late August/early September at this point. I've taken on some massive projects over the next 6 weeks that have simply chewed up all availability (I'm working solid Monday to Saturday to keep up!).

Just as a heads up - maybe Glenn (Wax'Em) can confirm? From my understanding he has since left the industry?

I hope you are doing my car after the respray
Old 10-07-2012, 07:50 PM
Perth WRX Old Skool Cool Dude

GTB Liberty is a guruGTB Liberty is a guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evidencee View Post
I would just like to share my experience with 'Buffman car detailing' for those who recommend him.

I recently picked up a car with a new paint job that has not yet been cut/polished.
After researching some mobile car detailers around Perth, I choose to get in contact with him as his website and work looks good.

I get in contact with him yesterday. I got a quote, organized a time and place (for today) and give him my contact details. Rain starts coming down on and off this morning so I phone him to confirm if he will still be making it down due to the weather - No answer. The day goes by and this guy is a No Show. 3 missed calls later, no answer or reply. Not even a courtesy call to let me know not to expect him.

I am confused as to how this went about more than anything. My car still needs the work done to it, but i wont be taking it to 'Buffman Car Detailing'.

Thanks
Family member with same experience essentially. Wouldn't waste my time with anyone who thinks no show, no reply, is a business model.

Adz is a business that I would recommend.
Old 19-07-2012, 09:27 PM
STI Master

Evidencee at standard level
Send a message via MSN to Evidencee

Regarding the above post ^

Andre from 'Buffman Car Detailing' contacted me Monday, explained everything as to why he was not able to make the appointment the week before. All is good with that now.

We organised a time for a detail today, in which he did a solid job in shining up the poor paint job on my car which was apparently "2 weeks old" - sorting me out with a freebie for the inconvenience
teejay likes this.
Old 20-07-2012, 01:54 PM
DCCD Donut Driver

Raz555 at standard level

I used Buffman Detailing the other weekend as they where able to come out at short notice. Did a nice job on the MY11 and would use again. Always like to get a detail once a year, always comes up better then I can do! :-)
Old 20-07-2012, 07:03 PM
Sign me up!
STI Master

Avalanche at standard level

Yo adz how long you booked out till?
Old 21-07-2012, 08:05 AM
STI Master

Adz at standard level

Quote:
Originally Posted by Avalanche View Post
Yo adz how long you booked out till?
Early September
Old 26-07-2012, 03:19 PM
Scoobie Noobie

Andrzej at standard level

Appreciate the kind words! happy to hear you were satisfied with the work and thanking you for your business
Andrzej
Quote:
Originally Posted by Raz555 View Post
I used Buffman Detailing the other weekend as they where able to come out at short notice. Did a nice job on the MY11 and would use again. Always like to get a detail once a year, always comes up better then I can do! :-)
Old 26-07-2012, 04:47 PM
Perth WRX Old Skool Cool Dude

GTB Liberty is a guruGTB Liberty is a guru

Why didn't you contact or reply to others with whom you had appointments of which you failed to attend?
Old 26-07-2012, 07:09 PM
Scoobie Noobie

Andrzej at standard level

as honest as it gets i took a few days off as it was my 30th and i had organised a big event for it, my appointments and phone where in possession of my other lead detailer whom due to poor communication let an appointment slip under the radar, i ended up contacting nick and he received a free detail to make up for the inconvenience, i strive to make sure every customer is happy in the end and even when a stuff up like that happens i did what was needed to compensate.
Old 17-12-2012, 08:12 PM
Scoobie Noobie

claire at standard level

Sadly my experience with Buffman Detailing was the same as outlined by several other posters.

He was due to come out to my place today but was a no show but received no phone call from him nor was there a response to repeated phone messages.

I work FIFO and have limited time in Perth so consequently I still have a car that needs detailing and I now have to fly back to site.

Would not recommend this company.

Tags
car, detailing