Perth-WRX.com  

Go Back   Perth-WRX.com > General WRXing > General Subaru Discussion
Register Diddy Kart ArticlesAll AlbumsBlogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Welcome to Perth-WRX, click here to register!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 26-08-2007, 09:31 AM
Flat Four Father

Huy at standard level
Send a message via MSN to Huy

Ollie, there's nothing she can do. You can't just go into a cop station and say, 'i saw this WRX do this, give him a fine.' If anything she might have given them your plates (if she even went). But i highly doubt anything will evenutate.

I posted a thread a little while ago about a lady abusing me while i was doing 40km down my street, as i was letting the car warm up. She now realises she was wrong and literally hides when she seems me coming down the road. In times like these, i want anti-lag.

Stack that Cheese
Old 26-08-2007, 10:26 AM
Flat Four Father

ALEX. knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by Huy
...She now realises she was wrong and literally hides when she seems me coming down the road. In times like these, i want anti-lag.
Want anti-lag?
Then you need the P2
Old 26-08-2007, 10:28 AM
Sir AntiLag

Chaddy at standard level
Send a message via MSN to Chaddy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Makoto
she has got PMS...
That time of the month FTL
Old 26-08-2007, 10:38 AM
WRX Hi Five Club

Pinky at standard level

Quote:
Originally Posted by OllieJ
I was trying to join the dots as to what she was on about so I said pull over and and talk to me but I think she took that as a threat (she got on her mobile phone)
She abuses you for supposedly "hooning" thru a roundabout and then gets on her mobile phone (while still driving) after you asked to talk to her?

What a stupid bitch.......
Old 26-08-2007, 10:53 AM
Subaru Tech Division

WRXTASY at standard level

Doob her in to Graylands for being a LOON and get he commited !!!

I think all these Hoon laws are going to do is escalate neighbourhood feuds the way the laws are drafted regarding the burden of proof.
People now think they have a legitimate reason to go off at people who usually are doing nothing harmfull at all.

Saying that I will still kick a garbage bin into the path of any cockhead that screams up and down my narrow street doing 80 KMPH +
They then deserve all thats coming.
Old 26-08-2007, 11:47 AM
STI Master

feral at standard level

as a regular taxi user at the airport if i was the uptight women from the first post why dosent she dob these hoons in and see where she stands , fxxk her send her to india and see how she goes !!!
Old 26-08-2007, 12:11 PM
Burnout!

Kato is a guruKato is a guru

Report her for road rage to the police. Yelling at other drivers on the road and threatening them is road rage.

Personally if anything came of it, I would do that.
Old 26-08-2007, 12:32 PM
Subaru Tech Division

POLARBEAR666 at standard level

It is a slippery slope people. One by one, civil rights get eroded by ever increasing government interference and you end up in a police state.

Do you think Nazi germany happened overnight. No. They started building power in the 1920's and didn't remove any rights till the mid 30's and by almost 1940 the rest is history.

Now the WA government is not going to end up like that. But over time, very slowly you can slip towards something that no one has voted for. Much in the same way the soviets wouldn't have voted for a dictator had they the opportunity but they ended up with one.
Attached Thumbnails
12462_268.jpg  

Last edited by POLARBEAR666; 26-08-2007 at 12:41 PM.
Old 26-08-2007, 01:10 PM
WRX Hi Five Club

bdazzld at standard level

along the same lines, not exactly hoon law, but members of the public being a little self righteous none the less......

was driving down the road one day, about to pass a car on the left, dual carriage way... was doing about 10kmh over the speed limit and keeping to myself...

as i approach the car to pass it,they put their indicator on... i'm already at their rear quarter panel so i keep going and let them in behind me. There is no one else around, its quiet.

We pull up at the next lights, they are behind me... the women in the passenger seat is shaking her head and shaking her finger in my general direction... i couldn't help myself and began to laugh uncontrollably as in my opinion, there was no cause for concern, let alone aggression. So i gave them a little 'good on you' golf clap in the rear view mirror then continued on my way as the lights turned green.

They move in next to me, pass me at well over the limit while they both pull the bird and mouth the words 'f$ckhead'.... at this point i didn't think it was funny anymore and decided to ask what the problem was.... i wound the window down sat next to them and asked if he had any idea how to give way or such or indeed what they thought was the issue in the first place... i'm sure i was a little heated, but not over the top, but again, only in my opinion.... none the less, he ignored me for a 100m then started to reach in his pants for something... i thought he was going for a gun or something and began to shit... he pulls out a police badge, holds it up to the window and smiles.....

From that day on, i really haven't given a rats arse about what happens on the road.... i'm going somewhere and i mean to get there... if there are dickheads, then let them be, if someone wants to start something then i have a faster car and i'm out of there.

There are too many power hungry twits around, from the middle aged women, to the old man to the people that are supposed to know better.... fear none of them, but trust none of them either. It could have been a gun.

13.097 ET stock MY02STi.... first time @ drag

"Whatever it costs you to fix that car, is pretty cheap therapy", Dr. Phill
Old 26-08-2007, 01:22 PM
Subaru Tech Division

MKVIGTI at standard level

Big question I have is have hoon laws actualy made it any safer to be on the road???

I suspect it has slightly reduced the "Public Menace" factor of people making noise in carparks late at night but I still see just as many burnouts on public roads as I used to.

Think we need to take a step back and look at if people are doing "Stupid Shit" at inapropriate times and throw the book at them but if you are the only one around and you arn't endangering anyone else or others property then a good old ass chewwing is in order but be grateful that these people may acctualy be learning some sort of car control skills.

I did plenty of stupid stuff in my early days but was smart enough to take it into the hills ( Adelaide. Great roads ) and did it in the places where visibility was good and no one else was around.

I'd much prefer to be surrounded by enthusiastic ( rather than stupid ) drivers than drivers who have no driving abilities whatsoever which is the way this nanny state is leading us.

Tags
abuse, dob, hoon, law