Perth-WRX.com  

Go Back   Perth-WRX.com > General WRXing > General Subaru Discussion
Register Diddy Kart ArticlesAll AlbumsBlogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Welcome to Perth-WRX, click here to register!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-09-2007, 09:54 AM
Sir AntiLag

[JAZZIE] at standard level
Send a message via MSN to [JAZZIE]

hearing all this about vast majority of subaru dealerships makes me feel really confident about buying a subaru.. lol..

i have had a few troubles with one NOR everytime they have told me i have to pay for the stuff thats gone wrong.. and by the time i get there they are like "we had a word to the 2nd hand manager and we did it all under warranty" i was like "well thats good because it was a fault from before i took ownership of the car" grrrr

why hasnt a group of people taken them to court yet after the endless troubles everyone seems to be having??

-Jaz
Old 04-09-2007, 11:13 AM
STI Master

ninjawrx at standard level

Quote:
Originally Posted by [JAZZIE]

why hasnt a group of people taken them to court yet after the endless troubles everyone seems to be having??

-Jaz
Most the time when boxes break its due to fair enough reasons like when mine originally broke.
I dropped clutch at high rpm's in 2nd. Everyone warned me to be carefull on the WRX boxes but i just didnt listen.

Prooving to subaru a part is defective is a nightmare because most there parts are fine so when a part comes back defective they dont belive ya .

Taking them to court over anything less than 5k wouldnt be worth the headaches and loss of money for lawyers etc if they win
Old 04-09-2007, 11:54 AM
Subaru Tech Division

lebrunt at standard level

Quote:
Originally Posted by ninjawrx
Most the time when boxes break its due to fair enough reasons like when mine originally broke.
I dropped clutch at high rpm's in 2nd. Everyone warned me to be carefull on the WRX boxes but i just didnt listen.

Prooving to subaru a part is defective is a nightmare because most there parts are fine so when a part comes back defective they dont belive ya .

Taking them to court over anything less than 5k wouldnt be worth the headaches and loss of money for lawyers etc if they win

which they proably would win unless you have buckets loads of $$$, just think one person agains a multi million dollar corporation its not right but its how this kind of thing works unfortunatly
Old 04-09-2007, 12:28 PM
STI Master

slappy at standard level

I would write to the head of subaru australia and explain your problem in detail. If you send it as a registered mail, they will have to reply in writing. This might be the best option, even if you have to buy another stinking shaft in the mean time. Quite often in business if something gets high enough then the person in charge asks why the people below arnt able to reslove the situation and then someone is forced to come up with some sort of compromise so that you dont bug important people.
Old 04-09-2007, 01:01 PM
Subaru Tech Division

pete gopal at standard level

Tyre slashing time ftw won't get you the money back but imagine the satisfaction!

jks, sorry to hear it mate

New toy has arrived, 1/4 mile in 11.2 sec and only 114hp!
Old 04-09-2007, 04:26 PM
STI Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by pete gopal
Tyre slashing time ftw won't get you the money back but imagine the satisfaction!

jks, sorry to hear it mate
I was a big fan of revenge Been in trouble with law to many times and i wont be so lucky next time if caught.

Im saving my last chance for something more important than $360 but your right , it would feel good
Old 04-09-2007, 04:27 PM
STI Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by slappy
I would write to the head of subaru australia and explain your problem in detail. If you send it as a registered mail, they will have to reply in writing. This might be the best option, even if you have to buy another stinking shaft in the mean time. Quite often in business if something gets high enough then the person in charge asks why the people below arnt able to reslove the situation and then someone is forced to come up with some sort of compromise so that you dont bug important people.
Thanks slappy, i will do this if this drama continues
Old 04-09-2007, 04:57 PM
Sir AntiLag

uglycong at standard level

any update on the mech today ??
Old 05-09-2007, 01:52 PM
STI Master

I got the mechanic to ring and speak to the dude at subaru and explane to him how he has been working on subarus for years and got him to explain how he pressed the gears, apperently they are re submitting it to subaru aust

Its looking good
Old 05-09-2007, 01:57 PM
Sir AntiLag

uglycong at standard level

wicked

hope things work out for you

Tags
pls