Perth-WRX.com

Perth-WRX.com (http://www.perth-wrx.com/vb/cmps_index.php)
-   General Subaru Discussion (http://www.perth-wrx.com/vb/general-subaru-discussion/)
-   -   Stupid shit you've been fined for by Police for! (http://www.perth-wrx.com/vb/general-subaru-discussion/18228-stupid-shit-youve-been-fined-police.html)

JA50N 22-02-2008 02:35 AM

LOL LOL LOL!!!!

I remember this dude on schoolies, he was that pissed, cops chased him, he jumped in a bin and hid. Little did he know the cops seen him get in it. They stood there for like 10 minutes around the bin, then he popped his head up to see if they were there still and they cuffed him. So funny

mrclubspecevo4 22-02-2008 07:52 AM

$100 and three points for :"operating fog lights and headlights without the presence of fog"

cops drove off in xr6 with death rattles from engine/drivetrain and fog lights on :confused:

funny thing, he kept feeling the air above the bonnet vents saying that it was hot...... wow, what a discovery einstein

BALISTC 22-02-2008 07:56 AM

Got a $100 fine for two bald front tyres, after ripping a huge skid out of Tuart Hill Maccas in my RX7, when I was on my P plates, trying to show off to my mates!

The cops were sitting at the Morley Drive lights and I didn't even see them!

I thought I got off pretty well considering there was two strips on the road from the burnout :D

Wasn't exactly "stupid" on the cops behalf, but definitely was on mine!!

Smokey 22-02-2008 08:02 AM

Got pulled over for driving in the right hand lane of the freeway with no one around except the unmarked car in front of me (he was also in the right hand lane).

He had just moved left into the middle lane, then pulled me over to ask me why i was still in the right hand lane. Told him it was safer to be there than to be behind him (for various reasons). He then proceeded to tell me that it had nothing to do with safety, so i called him on it and he got narky. Eventually let me off with a "warning" because he knew he was full of shit.

Chris 22-02-2008 08:27 AM

Got pulled over for a "random breath test and license check" in my old car (Lancer with a cat back exhaust... I know, shh) On a thursday afternoon at like 2:00 mind you.

Guy wanted to check under the bonnet so I popped it. Then he asked if I had a permit for my extractors :confused: To which I replied "i dont have extractors"

Didn't get fined or anything. He was too busy asking about my stock exhaust manifold when he should have been interrogating me for the slicks I was running at the time (poor uni student can't afford tires haha)

Meanwhile there's probably a woman down the street getting beaten by her husband.

Half an hour of my life that I'll never get back.

Craig 22-02-2008 08:51 AM

got flashed draggin a statesman >.>. on Albany Hwy sat night

Brendan08 22-02-2008 09:11 AM

and he lost too

Craig 22-02-2008 09:21 AM

nope i won. but then we both slowed down i just slowed down to 80 should of slowed down back to 60 :( but i just let it go down itself. then all the sudden BAM red flash..grrr

Trexx 22-02-2008 09:51 AM

Excessive and undue noise for having my $100 stereo in the Torana up to loud?? WTF

I would have argued but was in no state to be driving - got away with that :)

This was when I was 17 and dont condone that behaviour now (or just too much chance of getting caught these days!)

sleepy 22-02-2008 10:08 AM

I had one of those people that pull the trucks over to check if they are legal? pull me over and tell me to turn my stereo down. Not really sure what he thought he could do about it if I hadn't turned it down.

Got done for doing 137 in a 110 zone, was trying to break my record to perth :(
was about 7am not a single car on the road, except a cop.