Perth-WRX.com

Perth-WRX.com (http://www.perth-wrx.com/vb/cmps_index.php)
-   General Subaru Discussion (http://www.perth-wrx.com/vb/general-subaru-discussion/)
-   -   Stupid shit you've been fined for by Police for! (http://www.perth-wrx.com/vb/general-subaru-discussion/18228-stupid-shit-youve-been-fined-police.html)

JA50N 21-02-2008 11:46 PM

Stupid shit you've been fined for by Police for!

Has anyone been arrested or fined for anything stupid?

Well, fuck me, how dumb am I? I got done for the 3rd time tonight driving the GC8 with a expired yellow at a booze bus.

Had a driving without license and the driving stuff, but nothings as dumb as me this time.

Anyone else been done for anything stupid?

SPEC IV 21-02-2008 11:49 PM

Didn't get fined but got pulled over and license check etc.. for going around a roundabout too fast...no tyres squealing etc... and still got pulled over. :confused:

Mat 22-02-2008 12:05 AM

got an undue and excessive noise fine a few years ago after doing a single pegger skid in my XF falcon.. Cops were on side of the road and i was trying to impress my girlfriend LOL.

Then there was the time going VERY fast when i first got the wrx. Well and truely over the speed limit. Industrial area late at night. Thankfully a good attitude got me 6 points and $350. I lost my license that week and the other bloke involved was a smartass, got yellowed and a court appearance for racing. He lost his license for 12mnths or something. Years ago now!

Im VERY lucky hoon laws werent around in those days. My car woulda been crushed lol

Sheer moments of stupidity yes, but sometimes steep learning curves in life arent a bad thing :) Making mistakes is one thing, learning from them is another!

JA50N 22-02-2008 12:15 AM

[QUOTE=Mat]got an undue and excessive noise fine a few years ago after doing a single pegger skid in my XF falcon.. Cops were on side of the road and i was trying to impress my girlfriend LOL.[/QUOTE]

That is quiet possibly the funniest and best thing I have ever read.

vyper 22-02-2008 12:25 AM

Wastegate, cops, traffic, rage, not paying attention. You get the point :)

nasty sti 22-02-2008 12:33 AM

when i close my fists i can be arrested for posession of deadly weapons :icon_ramb

apart from that, got arrested and taken in for questioning because my girlfriend did a house break (this was 17 years ago) copped a nice floggin for that one!!

JA50N 22-02-2008 12:41 AM

[QUOTE=vyper]Wastegate, cops, traffic, rage, not paying attention. You get the point :)[/QUOTE]

Didn't you get arrested by the gay police Luca :D

sinister 22-02-2008 12:42 AM

I was fined $250 and 3 demerits for hanging fluffy dice from the rear view mirror of my s15 !

JA50N 22-02-2008 12:43 AM

[QUOTE=sinister]I was fined $250 and 3 demerits for hanging fluffy dice from the rear view mirror of my s15 ![/QUOTE]

You should be in jail for life. Why the fuck would you hang fluffy dice from a S15...Oh wait, it's a Silvia :D

BLAAA 22-02-2008 01:36 AM

excessivley drunk in public a few times talked cops into takn me home :D back in my mandurah days, was paddied in late 06 maggot and butt naked at some randoms house lost as fuck :S no idea how i got there was awkwarddd