Perth-WRX.com

Perth-WRX.com (http://www.perth-wrx.com/vb/cmps_index.php)
-   General Subaru Discussion (http://www.perth-wrx.com/vb/general-subaru-discussion/)
-   -   Stupid shit you've been fined for by Police for! (http://www.perth-wrx.com/vb/general-subaru-discussion/18228-stupid-shit-youve-been-fined-police.html)

Adr3naL1N 22-02-2008 10:20 AM

got done on sat for an illegal u turn at a set of traffic lighs :( 100 bucks and 2 points, am now down to 1 point until june 2009 :(

also got done in 06 for going 85 in a 50, they claimed i was doing, 102, then he changed it to 105 and then the 2nd officer claimed 110, i beat that charge in the end :)

BREW 22-02-2008 10:24 AM

Did not stop at 'STOP' sign and wrote off the camry that was in my way.
Happened on the following day when i received my 'P'

Lesson 1 - Learn to stop at 'STOP' sign.

Brendan08 22-02-2008 10:27 AM

Squeeling wheels onto Morley drive. On P's could have been done by reckless but the police man let me off cause he liked my car...haha funny that!

In the end got 3 points and $150 fine :)

sn001 22-02-2008 10:34 AM

Mrs. got done for having foggys switched on at 12 in the noon. she thought she is switching on cruise control.

RUSSGT 22-02-2008 10:35 AM

3 points and a couple hunge for doin a skid in a childcare carpark on a sat after footy. They made me clean the burnout mark and said if i didnt they would arrest me for graffiti. haha i had to clean it. Embarrasing.

Edit: Noone was in the childcare!

Then 3 points for doin a handbrakie in my corrolla in the rain. It was a perfect handbrakie to but the motorbike cop comin towards me didnt think so. Undue care.

AWDmoke 22-02-2008 10:36 AM

Failure to come to a complete halt at a stop sign, speeding, urinating in a public place, speeding, speeding, speeding, speeding, driving under the influence, speeding, speeding, speeding, speeding, speeding, speeding, speeding, speeding, speeding, speeding, speeding, speeding, speeding, speeding, speeding, speeding, speeding, speeding, speeding, speeding, speeding, speeding, speeding, speeding, speeding, speeding, speeding, speeding, speeding, speeding.

Yes, all the things I've been fined for have been stupid shit.
(but we were all young once)

ITGRIPS 22-02-2008 10:47 AM

the worst two for me many moons ago are ( young and dumb ):

first, got flashed doing 167kph ( was actually going faster than that too but didnt complain ) down mitchell fwy ( yes racing ), $350 fine and six points

second, when living in Bunbury, got done for excessive noise/reckless driving, i clutched it and it stepped out a little going through some lights in my commodore, cops where not too far behind and heard it, $150 fine and 3 points

one or two speeding since then but nothing for the past 3+ years, have all points back this year

Pimpreza 22-02-2008 10:52 AM

Fined for not keeping to the left on a single lane road cos the pig on his bike (1st class cuntstable Kidd) was in my blind spot & I didn't want to run him off the road so I didn't move asross till I knew exactly where he was, only followed me for about 100m, threatened to get a paddy wagon to come get me because I was swearing, went to court & still lost...FUKKER.

GX-REX 22-02-2008 01:35 PM

Undue and excessive noise. When working for a panel shop we had to pick up 18 ex rental corollas from bayswater rent a car. 4 out of the 6 of us got done by an unmarked cop for handbrakies around the front of baysie pub. Stupid thing to do but i was only 17 - 18.

westoz 22-02-2008 04:52 PM

Thursday before Good Friday 2005..... 7.35AM, 5 mins into school zone time. NO-ONE around except me & the Multanova. Kids were all still in bed or eating brecky at that time!!! Normally 70 zone, was doing 71.

$250 + 8 points (double demerits for Easter - like, Easter starts on Thursday?). Obviously the operator thought he would get a few for his quota, in the knowledge that the Thursday was the only working/school day of the Easter campaign; before stealthing the highways later on that day.

Drivers down my way have been known to make bulk purchases of Roundup to deal with bushes that hide the operator's vans at known Multanova setups. [img]http://www.perth-wrx.com/vb/images/smilies/smilies1/icon_twisted.gif[/img]