Perth-WRX.com

Perth-WRX.com (http://www.perth-wrx.com/vb/cmps_index.php)
-   General Subaru Discussion (http://www.perth-wrx.com/vb/general-subaru-discussion/)
-   -   Stupid shit you've been fined for by Police for! (http://www.perth-wrx.com/vb/general-subaru-discussion/18228-stupid-shit-youve-been-fined-police.html)

theprotest 22-02-2008 07:04 PM

[QUOTE=Strubaru]now i'm just an old fart in an old stock as a rock subaru mumsy car :D[/QUOTE]

Haha smashing through your box flatchanging down the highway.... :D

I really don't want to enter into what I've been fined or jailed for.

Cheers,
Nik

JA50N 22-02-2008 07:20 PM

Wreckless, failing to stop, driving without license, driving with expired yellow, disorderly contact, resisting arrest and points license loss.

CATELUS 22-02-2008 07:35 PM

[QUOTE=chee]apply for a license when you get to perth.[/QUOTE]

Would it be possible to go for my fulls in Perth when i turn 19 even though with Sydney laws, if u start your p's when your 17, I'll get fulls by 20, considering you don't get suspension or disqualification.

Can anyone shed some light on me?

JA50N 22-02-2008 07:43 PM

You should be able to get your full P plate license over here straight away. There was a guy who was 19, had lost his license over here, then got done doing like 260km/h or something in Sydney in a WRX with a full license whilst under suspension over here. So it should be the same...

CATELUS 22-02-2008 08:17 PM

[QUOTE=JA50N]You should be able to get your full P plate license over here straight away. There was a guy who was 19, had lost his license over here, then got done doing like 260km/h or something in Sydney in a WRX with a full license whilst under suspension over here. So it should be the same...[/QUOTE]

Huh? that doesn't make much sense. How can you get a full license @ 19 in sydney? Impossible! Unless this happened quite a few years ago.

But the question i was more interested in seeing answered is:

Whether i still have my green p's in sydney, is it possible for me to transfer to full unrestricted license in Perth once i turn 19?

JA50N 22-02-2008 08:29 PM

Ahhh sorry dude, I miss read what your wrote. Doh!. Too much crack!

chee 22-02-2008 08:34 PM

if your on green p's. you will probably get normal p's.

we only have one phase p's. 2 years. then you get your full unrestricted license.

JA50N 22-02-2008 08:42 PM

Just drive without them over here. If you get caught, fake name and bail back to poofter land :D

Strubaru 22-02-2008 08:55 PM

[QUOTE=gorotsuki69]A VF22 in a Fozz stock as a rock? :eek: [/QUOTE]

<insert pinch of salt here> :D i'm sure there are a few stock things left on it hahahaha

there was also the time i talked myself out of popping a mono on an unlicenced xr250 accross scarb bch road, without a licence, or a helmet when i was 15 :D but thats something i'll save for the "dumb shit you've got away with" thread :D

CATELUS 22-02-2008 08:58 PM

[QUOTE=chee]if your on green p's. you will probably get normal p's.

we only have one phase p's. 2 years. then you get your full unrestricted license.[/QUOTE]

i really hope i wont have to repeat p's for another 2 years if i go into perth rules.

If i'll only need to go on perth p's till im 19, then that would be hectic! If thats not the case... im doomed.

If anyone goes by the road authorities anytime soon, can you ask that question for me? or can anyone help me out with a link to perth's road authorities?