Perth-WRX.com  

Go Back   Perth-WRX.com > General WRXing > General Subaru Discussion
Register Diddy Kart ArticlesAll AlbumsBlogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Welcome to Perth-WRX, click here to register!

Like Tree1Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 22-02-2008, 05:03 PM
The Kid

WRP10 is unrated
Send a message via MSN to WRP10

Never lost a point on my license but ive been done twice for public urination, one in an alley in NB and the other one was on the median strip on leach.

And got done twice on leavers for street drinking, funny thing is tho, i wasnt Adam any of these times
Old 22-02-2008, 05:41 PM
Subaru Tech Division

TopGear at standard level

I was told to slow down by an angry Off duty Police officer after I gave it heaps of shit past him I didnt know he was a cop and was happy to not get done, Also got pulled over by cops after they saw me booting it through a round a bout near Bently uni there, they didnt book me and then he started asking me how good the car was on fuel and if it was fast haha I always start by saying Hey hows it goin mate! when they come up to my window has worked so far haha
Old 22-02-2008, 05:53 PM
DCCD Donut Driver

OllieJ at standard level

Warned for driving for too long in the right lane of the freeway.

Not been done for anything yet in the rex, but the good old days with the 300zx TT I got flashed several times and never got tickets
Old 22-02-2008, 06:01 PM
Potty Training Scoobie Noobie

SublimeForester at standard level

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrclubspecevo4
$100 and three points for :"operating fog lights and headlights without the presence of fog"
had the same back in 2000. Driving home from work on christmas eve, and had my "ultra cool" 7w foggies on. They were in the bottom of the front bumper on my "ultra cool" CC Lancer and were angled so the light hit the ground about 1.5 m in front of the car.
Handed me 3 point s and $150. He said since its christmas eve Ive let you off on the fine......it should be $300! yeah Cheers mate!

But it did stop me from blinding any unfortunate ants that happened to venture in front of my car!
Old 22-02-2008, 06:04 PM
Perth WRX Old Skool Cool Dude

teejay is a guruteejay is a guruteejay is a guru
Send a message via MSN to teejay

LOL I dont have time to type out all the stupid shit.

Few highlights - Joe made me crack up - so ill recite my Tuart hill maccas experience.

Vn, massive stereo, massive crowd on a thurs. Thought a burnout was in order. Hiding in the dark next to the Nandos bins was a undercover car. Got me just around the corner at medical centre across the road.
Cops get out ask me why I did it - "umm cos im stupid and I wanted to look cool"
Cop laughs, walks off, comes back 10 seconds later with an esky from the back of the car
"weve been sitting there for an hour and a half thank fuck you gave us something to do"
Hands me a diet coke, tells me to sit down, starts asking me what im doing etc - was at uni at the time. Finishes his smoke and drink, his partner goes "you seem like a decent kid, go home now and dont let us see you at maccas till next week or we wont be so nice"

best cops ever

Well.. asides from the one who got me off the clock in my 31 at 4am Sunday on the Freeway... thank fuck he understood the seriousness of diabetes and how I had to get home for insulin

Or the one who tried to arrest me for "inciting a riot" at Leach Hwy Maccas for telling people to "spin one up" on a megaphone

I could write a book, literally

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Old 22-02-2008, 06:05 PM
WRX Hi Five Club

CATELUS at standard level

I've had my fair share already still being on p's.

1st was Peak hour traffic, doing 40k's, low cast, R8 infront/ boom! = neg driving 3 points $360 fine.

2nd time i went to a hooning area to show of the RS as i just bought it, everyone was honking their horns, and i rang up a mate that was 2 meters away from me in a car to figure out where to go next as u coudlnt hear a damn thing, as the cops were kicking everyone out. Unmarked cop was facing me as i did a u-ey. As soon as i dropped my phone, i rolled a bit and got me for talking on the phone while driving. 3 points and
$400 fine.

Now im on 1 point till 2010.

And recently i ran a red light camera going to a club on friday night. Sooo... expecting to most likely loose my license for 3 months. =(
Old 22-02-2008, 06:06 PM

chee at standard level

apply for a license when you get to perth.

car: 3 x $50/$75 fines.

non car: disorderly conduct
Old 22-02-2008, 06:24 PM
WRX Hi Five Club

Fabs at standard level
Send a message via MSN to Fabs

hmmmm.....
in the barina;
pulled over for "looking like i had a problem with traction"...
excessive noise....
excessive speeding - "we were doing 150 and we werent catching you.." replied with "i didnt think my little car could go that fast officer.." couldnt fine me as he didnt get a radar fix...ended up fining me for 'failure to clearly display rear number plate' as the light on the rear licence plate had just blown..

in the clubspec evo4;
spotlights..
having a tow ball - covered up one digit on licence plate..
failure to stop..
reckless driving..
accelerating excessively..

in this wrx;
NOTHING!!
Old 22-02-2008, 06:28 PM

Strubaru knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mat
got an undue and excessive noise fine a few years ago after doing a single pegger skid in my XF falcon.. Cops were on side of the road and i was trying to impress my girlfriend LOL.

Then there was the time going VERY fast when i first got the wrx. Well and truely over the speed limit. Industrial area late at night. Thankfully a good attitude got me 6 points and $350. I lost my license that week and the other bloke involved was a smartass, got yellowed and a court appearance for racing. He lost his license for 12mnths or something. Years ago now!

Im VERY lucky hoon laws werent around in those days. My car woulda been crushed lol

Sheer moments of stupidity yes, but sometimes steep learning curves in life arent a bad thing Making mistakes is one thing, learning from them is another!

x2 except change the first one to your misuses integra type r at midarie servo whilst the cops were sitting watching me in hjs drive thru totally fucked up all by myself and learned the lesson the hard way

and change the second one to 99 in a 50 zone in my R33 GTS tried to fight it in court but with the loving looks of the magistrate to my prosecuting senior sargeant and his loving come-fuk-me reply nod & smile back i knew i was doomed

even though the range indicator on his lidar gun read 12XXm and the street i was on doesn't exist 1200m from where he was standing the judge was only interested in the certificate that said the cop knew how to operate the lidar stupid me cops 350 fine & 6 points = loss of lic 4 me

in hindsight i'm lucky coz of new hoon laws, but i'm no longer a tool in a skyline (we've all seen them LOL) you live & you learn, now i'm just an old fart in an old stock as a rock subaru mumsy car
Old 22-02-2008, 06:52 PM
STI Master

gorotsuki69 at standard level

Quote:
Originally Posted by Strubaru
now i'm just an old fart in an old stock as a rock subaru mumsy car
A VF22 in a Fozz stock as a rock?

Day after I got my 250cc licence I went out and bought a ZX6R Ninja. Went for a ride in the middle of the night and undercover car pulled me over cos I was wobbling all over the road... told me I was getting a court summons for no licence. shat myself for weeks but the summons never came!!!

Tags
fined, police, shit, stupid