Perth-WRX.com  

Go Back   Perth-WRX.com > General WRXing > General Subaru Discussion
Register Diddy Kart ArticlesAll AlbumsBlogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Welcome to Perth-WRX, click here to register!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 31-10-2011, 01:53 PM
Sir AntiLag

Zombee at standard level
Default New STi price?

OK, so now that I've sold my STi I'm in the market for a new car.

The three cars I'm looking at are, F6, SS-V (maybe HSV R8), or STi.

Took an SS-V for a test drive on Sat. Holden have come a long way since I last had a Commodore (VX series). I reckon they are great value for money.

I have a test drive of the F6 lined up for Wed night, although just reading the weather, may have to postpone. Didn't have time to test one on Sat arvo, just had a look/sat in one Very much looking forward to this one.

Went to Subaru Ozzy Park on Sat, but the guy there didn't seem to interested. Said he didn't have any manual STi's to take for a spin. Will try City's next I suppose.

My question though is there much movement on price for a new STi (non spec R)? I believe they're about $67k drive away.

The guy at FPV said he could knock $$ off pretty much straight away. And they're $61k drive away to begin with.

Not sure if I can justify near on $70k for an STi if there is no movement?

Any comments?

Cheers
Zombee

Tags
price, sti