Perth-WRX.com  

Go Back   Perth-WRX.com > General WRXing > General Subaru Discussion
Register Diddy Kart ArticlesAll AlbumsBlogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Welcome to Perth-WRX, click here to register!

View Poll Results: If you are interested please tick the poll and I will contact you.
Yes please contact me 7 100.00%
Yes please contact me 2 28.57%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 7. You may not vote on this poll

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 16-08-2013, 11:23 AM
Dak Dak Boom!

BOMB3R is a guruBOMB3R is a guru
Default Off Track Car Insurance - Test Subjects Needed

Hi All,

I am an Insurance Broker for those of you who do not know.

A new product has become available to me in the form of 'Off Track Insurance'

I need some guinea pigs so I can compare the product I have to offer and see whether it is viable.

This is Off Track and Transit cover only, there is no cover whilst the vehicle is under its own power.

The initial feedback I have had is that I am cheaper than Shannon's but I would like a few more test cases before I go to town marketing this one.

Yes I can also offer 'On Track' cover but at $3k plus per event it is not viable for the average punter.

If you are interested or can help me out then please email me at jaron@bresland.com.au so I can take some details. Or tick the Poll and I will make contact with you.

Cover

Damage to your vehicle (partial or total loss)
Covered if damage occurs whilst vehicle is not under its own power or trackside and the security requirements are complied with.

Agreed Value
The value of your vehicle is as agreed at the start of your policy or subsequent revision.

Trailer
Covered if the additional premium has been paid and the security requirements are complied with

Tools and Spares
Covered if the additional premium has been paid and the security requirements are complied with

Computer Equipment

Protective Clothing

SIGNIFICANT AND UNUSUAL EXCLUSIONS OR LIMITATIONS
Your policy excludes some situation. Please refer to your Certificate for full details, but the most significant or unusual exclusions and limitations are outlined below:-

 You will be responsible for the first part of any claim – this is known as the “Excess”. The Excess will be shown on your schedule. Ask your insurance adviser for details.

 Damage or loss to your car or other insured items when they are left unattended unless the security requirements have been complied with.

 There is no cover for liability to others; this is a policy which only covers your potential loss.

 Any material damage to your vehicle whilst it is moving under its own power or on track.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
365hp and 515nm

New Beast to arrive April 2015 - 365hp, 450nm, 0-100 in 4.4sec. AMG Goodness!

Tags
car, insurance, subjects, test, track