Perth-WRX.com

Perth-WRX.com (http://www.perth-wrx.com/vb/cmps_index.php)
-   General Subaru Discussion (http://www.perth-wrx.com/vb/general-subaru-discussion/)
-   -   The [RETSEJ] project (http://www.perth-wrx.com/vb/general-subaru-discussion/9598-%5Bretsej%5D-project.html)

da_soak 17-01-2007 11:52 PM

Yus, pix!

Let me take some, they will look pretty.

chee 18-01-2007 01:44 AM

remember not to bin what i've called dibs on :)

urabus 18-01-2007 12:33 PM

[QUOTE=jEstEr?]brendon, if i could afford entry into targa west/tas i could afford to import a spec c :) local motorsport & dutton will have to be my limit for the time being[/QUOTE]

I looked at doing this because as you alluded to by the time you do everything else I wont say the cost of the car is irrelevant but it might as well be. I decided on the GC shape purely and simply for the weight saving. I also figured that a lot of the stiffness issues would be solved with the cage.

In relation to the loom why dont you go 'project gobstopper' spec. I.e. have a big plug in the fire wall that joins the two. This was when you make the loom up on the engine side you should prolly make two or three so if you get another engine it is simply a case of changing one plug.

Good luck with the project.

Brendon

chee 18-01-2007 02:15 PM

I like this idea of the one main plug at the firewall. Yet i cant find anything about it on the roger clark site?

BALISTC 18-01-2007 02:18 PM

MoTeC Millitary Spec Connector....as fitted to M880.

Probably more $$$ than what its worth!!

Mat 18-01-2007 04:34 PM

Looks good matty! *serious mode on* If anyone's gonna set flares off, please do it where no ones going to think your in trouble and come looking for you. Anyone whos spent time with Sea Rescue groups know's how bad it can be!

Darren 18-01-2007 04:56 PM

[QUOTE=Mat]Looks good matty! *serious mode on* If anyone's gonna set flares off, please do it where no ones going to think your in trouble and come looking for you. Anyone whos spent time with Sea Rescue groups know's how bad it can be![/QUOTE]

I know where you're coming from Mat and I agree, however, these flares are just road flares, they don't fire into the air like the flares they use on boats. They simply allow you to light up the area around your car if you are stranded on the side of the road.

Darren

B4GT 18-01-2007 04:57 PM

they are roadside flares, not the type that shoot of into the air. your supposed to let them off when changing tyres, or broken down for other road users to see.

EDIT: dam Darren you just beat me to it :mumum:

Mat 18-01-2007 06:04 PM

Ohh my bad! Go for it then :D

LegacyGT 19-01-2007 11:44 AM

i've got one of them flares too.

does the jdm leggos have electric folding mirrors and/or heater mirrors like the old school leggos? if so u could flog them off for a pretty penny.