Perth-WRX.com  

Go Back   Perth-WRX.com > Vendors and Sponsors > GSL Rallysport and Sales
Register Diddy Kart ArticlesAll AlbumsBlogs FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Welcome to Perth-WRX, click here to register!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 21-06-2010, 11:06 AM
Vendor

gslrallysport at standard level
Default QFM High Performance Street and Track Pads, including Comp9!

QFM's Performance Street pads fall into various compounds. The first is the HPX pad which is a perfect choice for street cars looking for excellent braking performance whilst retaining all the qualities of a good street pad. The HPX pads are ideal for high performance street cars looking for higher working temperatures with reduced fade, and also for Four Wheel Drives or vehicles looking to enhance their towing capacity or safety.The HPX pads unlike many pads in this performance range are virtually dust free, whilst maintaining low rotor wear.

QFM's second high performance street pad is the A1RM compound and provides QFM with its club sport track pad. It is ideal for high performance street cars that take to the track, whilst still being a streetable pad. The A1RM is ideal for club level rally and hill climb where brakes are required right from the first corner!

QFM also has a range of Comp pads, the most popular being Comp 9 for the front, and Comp 2 for the rear. The Comp pads are ideal for prolonged track use in cars doing track work! Not suitable for general street use.

SPECIFICATIONS
Formulation - Temperature ©
HPX - 0-550 Performance Street
A1RM - 0-780 Street/Light Track
Comp 9 - 0-800 Dedicated Track

For all the latest reports on QFM's Performance Pads checkout:
QFM Performance Website with URL'd customer feedback!!! <<<--- Clicky!

Normal Calipers

HPX - From $79 per axle set front or rear
A1RM - From $119 per axle set front or rear
Comp - From $179 per axle set front or rear

Brembo Calipers

HPX - From $110 per axle set front or rear
A1RM - From $149 per axle set front or rear
Comp - From $229 per axle set front or rear

We have the largest range of QFM Performance Pads on the shelf ready to go. Everything from VB-VE Commodores, to AE86 Sprinters, to Alfa Romeos to Mazda 323s and plenty more we have on the shelf.

As always, any question or dramas feel free to give us a bell, payment can either be credit card or direct deposit.

For more information checkout QFM Performance or give us a bell on 1300 884 836.
Old 21-06-2010, 11:29 AM
Vendor

QFM A1RM fitted to a Perth-WRX WRX!
Quote:
Out on the road they felt good from brand new. I gave them half a dozen 80-20kmh 'slows' and they immediately firmed up and they started biting hard. They did not need any more running in.

Under normal driving conditions they feel just like the stock Subaru pads, no squealing, juddering, grinding and they work just like a stock pad from cold.

On the track day they worked brilliantly. First corner they worked straight away...by the second and third corners I could really lean on them. We were running 2 laps at a time on the circuit and they did not fade at all or even begin to smell like they were getting hot.

On the skid pan where you are only jabbing the brakes and not building any heat in them they still worked exactly as you would expect.

Don;t be put off by the price guys, these pads really do as they say on the box and make a fantastic every day, multi-use performance pad!!
http://www.perth-wrx.com/vb/showpost...9&postcount=17
Old 21-06-2010, 11:30 AM
Vendor

QFM are a cheaper alternative to Ferodo DS2500!
Quote:
I just got the QFM A1RM's and they went well at sandown. Greg was very helpful and delivery was only 2 days.
Very cheap for $130. I don't think I'll be spending big on pads again after how they performed at Sandown.

I will monitor the wear but I get to about 220kmh before jumping on the brakes and they felt similar to my DS2500's.
http://www.skylinesaustralia.com/for...post&p=4916919
Old 21-06-2010, 11:30 AM
Vendor

QFM A1RM - JZA80 Supra with upgraded 4/2 pot brakes!
Quote:
Well said and i couldn't agree more. I have been running with QFM A1RM pads in my RZ Supra (4/2 pot) for about two months now and i have not looked back. I previously had Project Mu's and for street and the odd track day i would not recommend anything other than the A1RM's. A fantastic, excellent performing pad from the moment you leave the garage!
http://www.supraforums.com.au/forum/...6&postcount=74
Old 21-06-2010, 11:35 AM
Vendor

QFM HPX Fitted to 03 WRX!
Quote:
Parts arrived and all installed.

Used the A1RM's on my car (TT Supra) and HPX on my mate's WRX. The ones on the WRX stop SOOOOOOO much better even for the lower grade pads!

Awesome pads and service all round.

Thanks
http://www.supraforums.com.au/forum/...8&postcount=13
Old 21-06-2010, 12:31 PM
Vendor

Feedback from a 300ZX at Winton on A1RM Street/Track Pads!

Quote:
I hit the A1RM pads HARD at Winton. ( i also replaced the fluid with Penrite SIN synthetic)

These pads are really good. I had zero brake fade on the stock calipers. I actually wasnt expecting much.

They remained tight and still usable even after the hardest laps.

Cant recommend them enough.

I need a set of stock A1RM rears for the race car now.
http://www.aus300zx.com/forum/showpo...30&postcount=9
Old 21-06-2010, 01:54 PM
Vendor

QFM A1RM Fitted to JZA80 Supra!
Quote:
Just an update:

I had a chance to try these pads ( QFM A1RM) this Sunday at Oran park GP circuit.
They were great... I had no brake fade during the whole 3 lap super sprint sessions x5 ( total 15 laps ). On the straights i was getting ~220km/h and brakes felt solid, didn't even give a hint of wanting to fade!

I'm happy with them and for the price, you cant go wrong. The supra is a heavier car, and it gets some good speeds, and for it not to fade is saying something. To give you an idea, i came 3rd outright for the day and managed a 1:21

Big thanks to gslrallysport
Will be buying from again
http://www.supraforums.com.au/forum/...8&postcount=79
Old 22-06-2010, 10:55 AM
Vendor

Quote:
Well I've just got back from Oz where I spent 2000km's driving on a new set of A1RM pads from gslrallysport.

These are an excellent road-track day pad and a good compromise for those that want one pad to everything!!! Much cheaper then Endless, ProjectMu, SBS, Ferodo etc and as good or better...

IMHO these are excellent, very cheap (mine were about $120 for the fronts IIRC) and HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!!!!

If you want a new set of sport pads these are the pad to get!
http://www.opelaus.com/forums/showthread.php?t=19733

Last edited by gslrallysport; 22-06-2010 at 11:05 AM.
Old 29-06-2010, 12:48 PM
Vendor

QFM Pads Fitted to BA Falcon!
Quote:
Hi,

I own and drive a BA Futura 4.0L auto sedan. I was so impressed with the performance of your QFM pads on my BA Falcon I though I would drop you a email.

Ok firstly I spoke to someone there questioning on what pads and what improvement I could expect and was told QFM pads and around 10% or so, ok that was sure a understatement.

I had the QFM pads and new DBA slotted rotors fitted and I got to say I was very surprised the 10% improvement was wrong try 40 to 50%.

I have found that now braking is effortless less peddle pressure is required and the actually braking action is a major improvement, when I say peddle pressure I mean before on the standard BA pad and rotors you had to apply a reasonable heavy pressure to apply the brakes where now its almost just a toe pressure to apply the same braking effort.

Stopping from 100K’s the difference is easily 3 to 4 car lengths and as before less peddle pressure. One of the keys here as well as the stopping improvement is the requirement to use less peddle pressure this is something that the older drivers would appreciate not to mention make for safer driving.

I feel fitting the QFM pads and DBA rotors has made my vehicle much safer to drive and given me more security in the braking department.

K.Chapman
North QLD
No link available, sent via email!
Old 22-07-2010, 12:10 PM
Vendor

QFM HPX Fitted to S13!
Quote:
If there were any doubters, I have the HPX pads on my S13 (with an R33 GTS-T hub/brake conversion) and oh my God it pulls up very fast on RDA slotteds. they can take a fair bit of abuse but if you were ever going to track the car you'd go for A1RMs.

For the money, hard to fault!
http://www.fordlaser.com/viewtopic.p...0469&start=126

Tags
comp9, high, including, pads, performance, qfm, street, track