Perth-WRX.com  

Go Back   Perth-WRX.com > General WRXing > Introductions
Register Diddy Kart ArticlesAll AlbumsBlogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Welcome to Perth-WRX, click here to register!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 20-06-2007, 11:46 AM
WRX Hi Five Club

nang3 at standard level

Quote:
Originally Posted by American Dave
welcome aboard mate, as said previously forget the bov! Give her to Sean as ASG and let him give it the verso tune and your partner will be over the moon with the result I promise and you may get your phoon chopped by a sheila!
yeh??? does a tune make that much diff on the wrx's??? thats awesome cause my next car could be an MY07 or MY08 Sti...

If she gets the verso and chops my phoon my car will heading to Xtreme ford tuning the next day for an 80rwkw upgrade haha.. then traction will be the problem haha
Old 20-06-2007, 12:07 PM
Flat Four Father

mr_psi at standard level
Send a message via MSN to mr_psi

tuning your car makes it safe to get the correct afr's so and so...

will give you the power however this is not what a tune is based on
Old 20-06-2007, 12:54 PM
Insufficient registration

jEstEr? knows their stuff

Welcome, nice collection in the garage

just fyi, its an older, non turbo model, but here is where the resonator sits in an impreza. the little airbox that pokes through the guard

Old 20-06-2007, 02:33 PM
WRX Hi Five Club

nang3 at standard level

I'll have a look friday when we get the car although i dont if the car will be sitting still long enough for me to wield some tools near it hahaha.. wont see the missus for half the night i reckon, win:win if you ask me mwahahhaha
Old 20-06-2007, 03:14 PM
Subaru Tech Division

pete gopal at standard level

lol @ your current rides
Old 20-06-2007, 04:45 PM
The Modulator

American Dave is a guruAmerican Dave is a guru

[QUOTE=jEstEr?]Welcome, nice collection in the garage

just fyi, its an older, non turbo model, but here is where the resonator sits in an impreza. the little airbox that pokes through the guard

also known and referred to as resonatorectomy see www.iwsti or nasioc.com for plenty of examples and pictures
Old 20-06-2007, 05:15 PM
WRXRW

Quote:
Originally Posted by DAN682
then will probably go with Ramon's advice (WRXRW) on the mods he is intending to do to his.
Quote:
Originally Posted by WRXRW
nothing much has changed since you last asked me mat, i want to try and keep it sensible and not go over the top, treading that thin line between street car and racecar. I'am so far happy with this plan of attack: Plazmaman 1.2k Kit comprising a 500 x 410 x 75 intercooler and pipework, forward facing intake plenum and a battery/air box kit. a plazmaman 50mm race bov, 60lb injectors x 12 on a custom twin fuel rail, SX pressure regulator x 2, 044 fuel pump x 2 and surge tank mounted under the car, a plethora of motec (naturally)...m600, sdl, cdi x 6, a custom rocker cover garnish in black, all hoses replaced with earls black ultraflex kevlar, aluminium radiator and custom fabricated tanks for expansion and the such. a twin exhaust system with twin hi-tech 7" barrel type mufflers with deleted catalytic convertors....that pretty much covers all the plans i have for the f6 in the power department, well, for now! things do change and that atomic crate engine could get the green light
Old 20-06-2007, 05:29 PM
Banned

Mat at standard level
Send a message via MSN to Mat

Perth really is a small farken place

Congrats on the new beast but the taxi wont suffer choppage, BUT another 80kw wont hurt!!
Old 21-06-2007, 08:00 AM
WRX Hi Five Club

nang3 at standard level

haha thanks matt, think is saw ya on saturday wrestling with some kinda kennel/birdcage at work hahahhaha.. we were in when that husky pup was there

yeh perths getting smaller everyday !! done any mods to your T yet?? im at a bit of a crossroads at the mo, dont know whether to ;

1.) sell phoon get MY07 Sti for something totally different (have traction!)

2.) sell phoon, buy 07 BF T + change in mods/wheels etc

3.) keep Phoon + edit/injectors/tune

4.) sell left nut, phoon and face the wrath of the GF and buy an 2005+ E46 M3 or 03 CLK 55 AMG mwahaha

ive had the phoon for about 18 months now which is a record so im getting itchy feet!!! had my 350Z for only 11 months and GU 4.8 Patrol for only about 7 months hahah

checked out the "soon to be ours" wrx yesterday, got underneath and had a good look etc, it really is farken brand new, no red dust and no scratches under the front spoiler etc.. not just a quick underbody spray either..
So pretty much just waiting for the fundage to clear and a bank cheque and then its ours.. im sure the banks will take their sweet farken time though!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by pete gopal
lol @ your current rides
i had to censor it as well cause the GF will be on these boards at some point mwahaha...
you aint seen nothing til you've seen the 929 - faded chalky lime green paint with khaki/brown velour interior and the most bubbled tint ive ever seen hahaha.. the dash is all fake leather mwahaa its just plastic but has fake moulded plastic stitches to hold the 'leather' pieces together hahaha
farken comfy though and no one will steal it, it sat out the front of the Saint for 9 days unlocked with the window half down and no one touched it!!!!
Old 21-06-2007, 08:28 AM
Flat Four Father

mr_psi at standard level
Send a message via MSN to mr_psi

Quote:
Originally Posted by nang3
haha thanks matt, think is saw ya on saturday wrestling with some kinda kennel/birdcage at work hahahhaha.. we were in when that husky pup was there

yeh perths getting smaller everyday !! done any mods to your T yet?? im at a bit of a crossroads at the mo, dont know whether to ;

1.) sell phoon get MY07 Sti for something totally different (have traction!)

2.) sell phoon, buy 07 BF T + change in mods/wheels etc

3.) keep Phoon + edit/injectors/tune

4.) sell left nut, phoon and face the wrath of the GF and buy an 2005+ E46 M3 or 03 CLK 55 AMG mwahaha

ive had the phoon for about 18 months now which is a record so im getting itchy feet!!! had my 350Z for only 11 months and GU 4.8 Patrol for only about 7 months hahah

checked out the "soon to be ours" wrx yesterday, got underneath and had a good look etc, it really is farken brand new, no red dust and no scratches under the front spoiler etc.. not just a quick underbody spray either..
So pretty much just waiting for the fundage to clear and a bank cheque and then its ours.. im sure the banks will take their sweet farken time though!!

i had to censor it as well cause the GF will be on these boards at some point mwahaha...
you aint seen nothing til you've seen the 929 - faded chalky lime green paint with khaki/brown velour interior and the most bubbled tint ive ever seen hahaha.. the dash is all fake leather mwahaa its just plastic but has fake moulded plastic stitches to hold the 'leather' pieces together hahaha
farken comfy though and no one will steal it, it sat out the front of the Saint for 9 days unlocked with the window half down and no one touched it!!!!
sorry to ask but what do you do for a living?

Tags
03, company, typhoon, wrx

« Hey, hey ! | Hey! »