Perth-WRX.com  

Go Back   Perth-WRX.com > Technical > Mechanicals
Register Diddy Kart ArticlesAll AlbumsBlogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Welcome to Perth-WRX, click here to register!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 02-09-2012, 04:19 PM
Subaru Tech Division

Tony knows their stuff
Default questions about Installing oil pressure and Boost gauge.

Hey guys, so i've bought a WRX.... Sweet, time to do some work.

First thing i want to do is add some gauges so i can keep an eye on whats going on under the hood. I will deff be putting in a boost guage and oil pressure gauge, but what else? i have one spot left and don't know what to do with it. and i prefer to fill it with a gauge than a blank plate.

I have a pretty good idea on how to install the boost gauge and their are plenty of pics and walk throughs online. But im abit more confused about the oil pressure gauge. I really want to do this myself as it will help me understand my car better. So maybe if any of you guys could spare some time one weekend to help me that would be awsome. im pretty good on the tools (sparkie) and pick up things pretty fast so you wont be dealing with a brick.

Looking at purchasing Pro Sport Evo series gauges as i reckon they look pimp. But all those looks will count for nothing if they arent any good. So has anyone had any experience with them? Going to smash then into a dash mount pod that replaces the clock.

Tags
boost, gauge, installing, oil, pressue, pressure, questions