Perth-WRX.com  

Go Back   Perth-WRX.com > Technical > ECU Discussion > MoTeC Discussion
Register Diddy Kart ArticlesAll AlbumsBlogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Welcome to Perth-WRX, click here to register!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 15-09-2010, 08:15 PM
WRX Hi Five Club

Tommosaurus at standard level
Default I'm a tool and forgot to check my own thread....

Quote:
Originally Posted by PROTOTYPE View Post
ASG can do MoTeC for any car and have done work on a fair few Holdens and Fords with MoTeC and other ecu's. Rob does great wiring work there and of course Sean would be tuning it for them... as mentioned above, MoTeC can even make up a custom loom to suit your needs, but not sure how cost effective it is?? Have a chat to the boys and see what ideas they come up with for you.
Good to know. I suppose a professional is gonna be good no matter what car they're working on. With all the shit they do on jap cars, a 1991 statesman will seem pretty simple.
(I saw an awesome Audi being worked on the last time I was there too...)

Quote:
Originally Posted by PROTOTYPE View Post
Sorry to slako lovers out there, but my confidence in their work on anything is pretty low from many cars including some people's from this forum where workmanship and just having a general clue of how things work has dropped my opinion of them in general.
I've heard similar things about West Racing, not necessarily bad experiences, but just "could have been better" experiences.

Thanks for all your input fellas

Tags
install, motec, statesman, vq