Perth-WRX.com  

Go Back   Perth-WRX.com > Off Topic Discussions > Non-WRX Discussion
Register Diddy Kart ArticlesAll AlbumsBlogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Welcome to Perth-WRX, click here to register!

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 23-05-2007, 11:58 AM
Perth WRX Old Skool Cool Dude

teejay is a guruteejay is a guruteejay is a guru
Send a message via MSN to teejay

Mate, I've had the privilige to drive both manual and auto 300zx and TT soarer on many occasions .. pretty much had a TT soarer every weekend for a year.

im 6 foot 5 ... try getting into a 2 plus 2 300zx and fit comfortably versus a TT... TT wins hands down.

The TT 1JZ GTE motor shits on a VG30 in terms of smoothness, reliability, serviceability, and in a straight line shootout would beat it. A TT 300zx has bigger brakes and handles better, but thats due to a TT soarers weight so it wins a track battle.

Styling is subjective, but both cars are hot when lowered on some good rims.

If I had to pick one to daily drive.... TT soarer hands down, similar priced these days too.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Old 23-05-2007, 12:04 PM
STI Master

REXESS at standard level
Send a message via MSN to REXESS

Quote:
Originally Posted by teejay
Mate, I've had the privilige to drive both manual and auto 300zx and TT soarer on many occasions .. pretty much had a TT soarer every weekend for a year.
privilige hahaha there shitters Tj

and dude if you dont want a rex then fark off and stop wasting our time
Old 23-05-2007, 12:23 PM
vbevan

Quote:
Originally Posted by mr_psi
so what exactly are u trying to prove?

a 2 tonne car that is neither faast or handles well does not tickle anyone's fancy... it looks half decent other then that its 2 tonnes of shit...

now go off back to your forum and help people out with there one of many 300zx problems...

close the thread.. waste of space
Wow, you fail at maths. 1490 = 2 tonnes? Guess the scoobies are 2 tonne monsters too then?

Quote:
Originally Posted by DAN682
I was talking about the TT Soarer.

And for fucks sake go and learn English.
First was talking about the first page where someone said the "ceramic doohickeys" can give out in 300ZX turbos and then recommended soarers. Never accused you of that, if my thread was directly after yours, it was coincidence.

Second, my spelling was fine, maybe could of used a comma, but is that the best you can do?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mister two
I challenge you to get those times from a stock 300zx. so many manufacturers over state those kinds of times and statistics. While it may be possible to get those times when you have good tires and a clean dry road. Getting the launch right on a RWD is very difficult to replicate a time of 5.6 seconds.

And really, in the end those 0-100 times, as close as they are, wont mean diddly fucking squat when the road starts to bend.
Your right there. Those manufacturer times are often a little optimistic, same with fuel consumption figures. But all we can do is compare what we are told.

And depends on the bend. The ZX has a lower center of gravity and a wider wheelbase than the scooby so for a more gentle corner it could hold it's own, sharper corners you're probably right though.
Old 23-05-2007, 12:36 PM
Perth WRX Old Skool Cool Dude

BALISTC knows their stuff

Sorry. I don't speak retardese. Can you get someone to translate into meaningful English before you post, please?

You should offer your posting style to hospital operating theatres as a highly-effective alternative to unconsciousness-inducing medications.

The Anti-Moron software on my PC went crazy when I started to read your post. You could type every thing you know on the subject on back of a microscopic postage stamp and still have room leftover for a shopping list. Oh well, at least you only charge what your free advice is worth.

You are about as entertaining as watching grass grow in a windowbox. What do you do for a living? You are living, aren't you?

Maybe you wouldn't come across as such a jellyfish-sucking mental midget if you weren't intellectually slower than a herd of turtles stampeding through a vat of chunky peanut butter; if your weren't so fat that when you stand on the Speaking Scale, it screams, or if you didn't have a face designed exclusively for radio. Nah, of course you would.

In conclusion, as your clue meter is reading zero, lets see if this registers: Get lost, dickhead.
Old 23-05-2007, 12:40 PM