Perth-WRX.com  

Go Back   Perth-WRX.com > Off Topic Discussions > Non-WRX Discussion
Register Diddy Kart ArticlesAll AlbumsBlogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Welcome to Perth-WRX, click here to register!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-05-2007, 06:16 PM
Perth WRX Old Skool Cool Dude

RichX knows their stuff

Did anyone see the newspaper today?

First few pages in, left hand side, under "Spotted"

A copper at Carousel Shopping Centre, parked crooked as fuck in the Disabled Bay? Upon being asked why he was parked in there, he replied, "I can do whatever I want".

What a fuckhead.
Old 01-05-2007, 06:28 PM
STI Master

Giddyup at standard level

Quote:
Originally Posted by BN01
I dont quite understand why they started following me in the first place. At most i was doing 10kms over the limit, not driving erraticly or running lights AND at that time i was driving a '86 Merc 230E, old man car if ive ever come across one, so its not like they thought i was a young upstart ready to go for a hoon.
Ever think that they might have been looking at you for something else besides being a young hoon?? Sure, shitheads,druggies etc drive pieces of shite on the street if they even have a car but its the guys/girls who dont look so dodgey who need a closer look at, you get my drift.

As for the copper in the diabled bay, what a dickhead. Makes the rest of us look bad.
Old 01-05-2007, 07:55 PM
Sir AntiLag

subarooboy at standard level

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giddyup

As for the copper in the diabled bay, what a dickhead. Makes the rest of us look bad.
And this is my point exactly mate. I'm sure a lot of people mistake me for having an attitude toward cops when it's exactly the opposite... I'm just sick and tired of the ones who waste our time and tax paying money!!

A lot of these more recent laws being passed can really aid officers doing their job... unfortunately, they also make lines more liberal for the 'others' to step out of line more frequently and get away with it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smokey
and as of today, any soccer mum that thinks a loud car is a fast car can dob you in and you can be fined based on their witness statement

because every driver on the road is specially trained to spot hoons!
Turn that frown upside down my good friend!!! Today is also our lucky day... we now get the chance to take the law into our own subjective hands just as equally and dob in all the old folk and soccer mums who we observe to be driving dangerously as well!! And the more we do it, the further and further our over-crowded court system will be unable to handle the aftermath of such laws- such brilliance!

I say less punative solutions to our road safety and more compulsory advanced driver training... and leave chasing the bad guys up to those trained to do it, hmmm??

Last edited by subarooboy; 01-05-2007 at 08:07 PM.
Old 01-05-2007, 08:24 PM
WRX Hi Five Club

skitzyrex1 at standard level

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giddyup
And then after the coppers weed through those so called 100 names of drivers, you get charged with "attempt to pervert the course of justice".......... and around the merry-go-round we go.
Good luck with that.

This is all therorectical anyway, as I wouldnt be that stupid to get caught in the first place. I have all my points, and dont intend to give the Goverment any more than I have to.

When was the next pay strike anyway??

Tags
driver, fined, rights